Nose drops Allergodil: manual counterparts, and reviews
How to take nose drops Allergodil?
Allergy is a problem for many people. Modern medicine is paying this issue a lot of attention, developing new drugs that can quickly and effectively eliminate unpleasant phenomenon.
More recently, a list of hypoallergenic means joined a new drug created on the basis of azelastine hydrochloride – Allergodil. The tool can be used for the treatment of allergies, eliminate the first symptoms of rhinitis on a seasonal basis and year-round.
The description of the drug
Nose drops Allergodil (Allergodil) produces the largest German manufacturer Meda Pharma on the basis of the active substance Azelastine.
The drug is actually a spray to irrigate the nasal passages.
Each vial of the drug (10 ml) contains 0.01 g of active substance and auxiliary ingredients, can inhibit the allergic reaction of the body, acting as antiallergic, antihistaminic, membrane stabilizing agent.
Almost immediately after the first application there is a decrease capillary permeability, release of active substances from fat cells slows which does not allow the occurrence of bronchospasm and allergic reactions. Discharge from the nasal passages becomes smaller, decreasing congestion. Sneezing reduced.
Pathogenic symptoms suppressed for a quarter of an hour. The effect of the drug lasts for at least 12 hours. Local use of funds do not have a systemic effect on the body. With other drugs, the interaction does not enter. However, it may be the strengthening of sedatives, ethanol-based, as well as pharmaceutical drugs that can depress the nervous system.
The freezing vial with a substance prohibited. The recommended storage temperature 8°C – 25 °C. shelf Life with proper storage is 3 years.
Indications for use
Despite the fact that the purchase medication anti-Allergy drug by yourself, without the recommendations of the expert, the doctor’s consultation, it is better for the first time not to risk it.
The main indications for use can be:
- rhinitis of allergic origin;
- vasomotor rhinitis;
In each case the physician must predict the possible manifestation of side effects, suggesting a possible rejection by the body, to prescribe the right dosage individually selecting a course of treatment.
How to apply Allergodil in the nose
Assigning a nasal spray, the doctor told in detail how to properly use it. If the treatment is performed without the knowledge of a specialist, use nose drops Allergodil should be only according to the instructions supplied by the manufacturer to the drug. There is painted in detail the dosage and frequency of administration recommended in each case.
How to apply Allergodil depending on the patient’s diagnosis:
- Allergic rhinitis, rhinoconjunctivitis. Starting with children aged 6 years, is recommended into each nostril to spray the product with a volume equal to one one. The drug is used twice a day – morning and evening. The treatment course is long, until you find and eliminate troublesome symptom. However, it is prohibited to use the drug continuously for more than six months. Patients over the age of 12, when relief comes, you can increase the dosage to 2 doses at one time. The frequency of administration and the treatment remains the same.
- Vasomotor rhinitis. Treatment is possible only for adult patients ranging from 12 years of age. In each nostril spray 2 doses (2 hits), every morning and evening. Continuous treatment is allowed for up to 2 months.
Before application, shake well several times. First, a couple of doses of spray «in the direction».
Then, holding the patient’s head to right, perform sequential injection in the nasal passages. After getting the drug on mucous breathe.
Nasal spray Allergodil: counterparts
Pharmacists isolated a number of similar Allergodil medication, similar in its main properties and effects on the body:
- Chromogen. The drug is available in a nasal spray. Made on the basis of kromoglicieva acid. Used in the treatment and elimination of symptoms of asthma, food Allergy, rhinitis. Used in complex therapy in the treatment of colitis, proctitis, proctocolitis, allergic conjunctivitis. Contraindications relate to children’s age 5 years, the first trimester of pregnancy, individual intolerance.
- Rental. A homeopathic remedy, relieves itching, corrects allergic rhinitis. Has anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tizin. Nasal drops made on the basis of the hydrochloride tetryzoline. The agent is a decongestant, vasoconstrictor properties, and the ability to influence alpha-adrenergic receptors. Effectiveness occurs within the first 60 seconds after use. Appointed in complex treatment of rhinitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, hay fever.
- Glycine, Alergi. Recommended in the treatment and elimination of symptoms of allergic rhinitis. Starts to effectively suppress the first signs of pathology within five minutes after instillation of nose drops. Immediately suppresses sneezing. Widely used in complex treatment of rhinitis, conjunctivitis, hay fever. For pregnant women, people with kidney disease, children under 6 years is contraindicated. In the case of older people, appointed especially carefully.
The intake of these drugs, the dosage, frequency of application can also be arranged with your doctor.
Nasal spray Allergodil: reviews
Tatiana, 32 years old, Khabarovsk: «I always use if you experience rhinitis Allergodil. Compared with other similar drugs, to be efficient, mucous nasal cavity irrigates evenly. The effect occurs almost immediately after injection. Convenient packaging, carry a purse, put in the nose drops can be in any condition – even at home, even on the road or at work.»
Lily, 28 years old Tyumen: «easy to use Allergocrom in the treatment of rhinitis in children. The drops do not need to dose one «puff» and you’re done. Burning, pain, no discomfort, mucous discharge stops quickly. Tool permitted to use for a long time. You can not be afraid of addiction.»
Any medical facility and even the new generation drugs have some contraindications.
Speaking about Allergodil, doctors say the number of contraindications:
- individual intolerance to the components included in the composition;
- increased sensitivity of the organism to such drugs;
- kidney failure;
- the age of 6 years.
The tool is not only highly efficient, but «allowed» during pregnancy, breast-feeding, if the mother does not have individual contraindications.
Misuse often increase in dosage can cause a number of side effects. They expressed a slight burning sensation in the nasal passages, itching, sneezing, and sometimes nose bleeding. Incorrect head position when backfilling can lead to the penetration of tools into the nasopharynx, it may cause nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, gastralgia. Disregard the dosage provokes tightness of the chest.
The cost of the drug varies around 500-600 rubles, the tool is available long enough. A distinctive feature can be considered not only fast performance, but the impossibility of an overdose, addiction. Deciding to try such a drug, in any case, you should first check the body’s reaction to the tool and to coordinate the appointment with your doctor.