Nose drops for allergies: allergic rhinitis
What are antiallergic nose drops?
Allergic rhinitis ranks third among the pathological diseases of the upper respiratory tract. More than 25% of the population Russia faced with allergic processes with hypersensitivity of the organism contact with pathogens.
A list of drops in the nose in allergic rhinitis includes drugs whose action is directed to the reduction of allergic inflammation. Given a list of the names of the drops allows to stop the symptoms and the mediator of allergic reactions if the exact diagnosis of the etiology of the disease.
The allergic nature of rhinitis
Runny nose, as a result of contact with allergens, may occur due to over activity of the immune system of food, drugs, plant spores, dust and a wool of Pets, with genetic predisposition, manifested in professional activities as a reaction to the production of antigens.
Depending on the duration of symptoms symptoms, rhinitis allergic nature distinguish between seasonal (peak of acute necessary at the time of flowering of plants) all year round.
Regardless of the etiology of the disease, distinguish the General signs of reaction to the allergen:
- paroxysmal sneezing that is repeated many times;
- giperplazirovannah nasal mucus watery nature, without color and smell;
- itchy sensations in the olfactory organ;
- nasal congestion, worse at night;
- redness of eyes, lacrimation;
- violation of the ability to define odors.
Important! Allergic rhinitis year-round nature contributes to the development of asthma in adolescence.
How to stop an allergic reaction
To remove the swelling of tissues mucosa, clear nasal passages, to restore the natural drainage of the nose you can use nasal products, which is determined by the attending specialist, taking into account individual patient characteristics.
In other words, pharmacological products help to eliminate symptoms. The effectiveness of the treatment depends on accurate diagnosis of the causative agent of the allergic reaction and eliminate contact with him.
Antiallergic nose drops with nasal congestion in adults
In the preparation of a therapeutic regimen, the physician starts from the history of the patient, the severity of symptoms and the severity of the disease.
A pronounced therapeutic effect in allergic rhinitis have nasal following groups of drugs:
- antihistamine drops, which play the main role in the treatment of rhinitis is allergic in nature. The mechanism of action of antihistamines for nasal applications aimed at avoiding the excessive accumulation of histamine in the body, reducing the production of mucus, eliminate itching. The drugs market is represented by drugs of the first, second and third generation. All it professionals prefer to treat the second and third generation represent «Prevalin», «Parlazin», «Allergodil». The advantage of using these medicines, versatility (effective both at seasonal and year-round rhinitis), minimal risk of side effects, high efficacy and duration of action, the possibility of use in the early stages of pregnancy and lactation. The daily rate of use of drugs is determined solely by the physician;
- the hormone drops in the nose from allergies or corticosteroids, and help to eliminate symptoms, reduce the inflammatory process. Medications are prescribed in severe course of the disease, have a cumulative effect (3-4 days after the start of application). Side effects possible with haphazard use is prohibited during pregnancy and lactation, in children, with tendency to bleeding from the nose. The bioavailability of the local application does not exceed 10%, so nasal drugs more harmless than preformed or injectable form of medicine. Linear series presents «almost four years», «Nasonex», «Flixonase», «Avaris». Dosed strictly according to the prescriptions of the attending specialist;
- funds with vasoconstrictor action, is included in the therapeutic regimen in severe nasal congestion. Contribute to the restoration of the drainage function of the nose, relieve swelling and hyperemia of the mucosa. Therapeutic effect is noticeable after a few minutes, the exposure duration – 8-10 hours (depending on the active substance). Duration of therapy – no more than 7 days. Decongestants are presented: «Tizin»,».», «Naphazoline», «Ksimelin». Recommended dose – 2-3 drops up to 4 p/day;
Important! To enhance the therapeutic effect, the procedure for the instillation of the nose should be preceded by a procedure of rinsing the nasal passages.
When included in a therapeutic regimen following funds, positive dynamics of the disease:
- sprays or drops based on saline solution, the main purpose of which is to wash the antigens from the nasal passages to humidify the mucosa and to accelerate the process of epithelization. Not prohibited for use pregnant women and young children, non-addictive, and therefore can be used long course (30 days) for preventive purposes. Presented «Dolfina», «Akvamaris», «Phrase», «Marineros». The alternative is saline or salt solution prepared independently.
- drugs the combined type, which substances that block histamine, reduce the amount of mucus produced, the reduction of swelling and restoration of nasal breathing. Dual action presented «Vibrocil»,».», «Telefonom»;
- adjuvants. Medicine «IRS 19», «Derinat» contribute to the activation of the immune system at the local level, thereby accelerating the healing process and prevents the development of pathological disease progression.
For reference! Immunomodulators local action is particularly useful in the treatment of patients children and elderly.
Therapeutic measures in children
Treatment of allergic rhinitis involves the same medication as adults, with the exception of corticosteroid medications.
Nose drops Allergy medicine for vasoconstrictor «Nazivin», «Nazol» in charge of the manifestations of allergic nature «Prevalin», «Data».
A must in the treatment in children is the intake of chelators that promote desensitization of the organism («Polisorb», «Enterosgel»), as well as compliance with hypoallergenic diet.
To stimulate the immune system, the doctor may prescribe immunomodulators systemic effects «Ginseng,» «Echinacea». Thin out and withdraw mucus, you can use the «Humer» and «Aquamarine».
To reduce the likelihood of disease development are included in the treatment regimen Cremona – «Intal», «good cough medicine» that can be used as a preventive measure.
Value multiple or the total of the drugs determined by the treating specialist.
Nose drops with antihistamines effect should form the basis of complex therapy in the treatment of rhinitis allergic in nature. The majority of modern pharmacological products are absolutely safe, do not cause adverse reactions.
With timely treatment to the doctor and proper treatment to stop an allergic reaction is possible during the week.