Ointment Fleming from a cold in the nose: instructions for use
How to apply ointment Fleming from the cold?
Rhinitis is a fairly common symptom of many diseases, which can occur at any age. It is very important to determine the root cause of the phenomenon, to choose the right method of treatment. The manifestation of additional symptoms, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
There are enough ways to get rid of a cold. You can use pharmaceutical medicines, and it is possible to access traditional medicine. On the basis of what the selection is quite large, many the question arises, how does ointment Fleming with rhinitis and how it is effective.
The composition and effect of the ointment
Ointment Fleming is a natural homeopathic remedy designed for outdoor use.
Your cure is natural:
- Calendula has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Witch hazel helps to eliminate itching and nourish the nasal mucosa.
- Eskulyus has antiexudative action.
- Menthol exhibits a cooling effect and reduces nasal congestion.
- Zinc oxide dries the mucosa, has antibacterial effect.
- Vaseline serves as an auxiliary substance.
Regular use of medication to facilitate processes of cellular respiration and microcirculation in the tissues. After application of the drug significantly accelerates the recovery process of damaged epithelium and increase the body’s defenses.
The correct application of the drug allows you to:
- to remove the bleeding and reduce the pain;
- to reduce the stagnation of venous blood;
- to get rid of swelling;
- mucous to protect from re damage.
Attention! The use of the drug is possible only after prior consultation with your doctor.
The tool is available only in the form of ointments in plastic vials for 15 and 25 grams. Keep the preparation necessary in a cool dark place at temperatures not above 25 degrees. The place should be well protected from children.
Efficacy in rhinitis
Ointment Fleming can cope with a runny nose vasomotor character. Vaseline determines the main properties of the medication. His presence in the medication significantly increases the efficiency of means with a cold:
- when drying soften mucous crusts in the nose;
- change the work of the epithelium, due to the active development of mucus it leads to the drying nozzle;
- the mucosa is protected from re-infection by bacteria;
- lost the feeling of nasal congestion.
It should be noted that any type of cold medication can not eliminate the root cause of the disease.
How to apply ointment Fleming from the cold?
Instructions for use ointment Fleming in the nose offers two ways to use it:
- Using cotton swabs, apply in nasal passages 2-3 times a day.
- Wadded turundy greased medium, are laid in the nasal passages for 5 minutes. Carry out the procedure 2-3 times a day.
The performance of both methods are exactly the same. The procedure should be conducted only after pre-cleaning of the nose. The amount should be with the pea for both channels. After treatment for half an hour and you cannot blow your nose to clear the nasal passages.
Ointment Fleming I have the children used in the same way as in adults. The duration of recovery is 7-10 days. This period may be extended, but only as directed by your healthcare doctor.
Are there any contraindications?
Despite its high efficacy and good tolerability, medication can not be applied:
- children up to two years;
- in case of hypersensitivity to the individual components in the composition of ointments;
- if you are hypersensitive drug.
Pregnant pretty well tolerated use of this tool, but in this position, the use must be only under strict supervision of a specialist.
Important! Do not attempt to pick up drugs at rhinitis. Otherwise, you can harm the health.
Usually the use of medication is very well tolerated by all patients and adverse reactions does not occur. But we should not exclude the risk of an allergic reaction to the drug caused by components external funds. It is therefore recommended that before using it to conduct an Allergy test: in the area of the bend of the elbow, apply a small amount and leave for a couple of hours. If there are no third-party effects, the ointment can be used.
From the foregoing it can be concluded that the drug efficiently when cold and is able to cope with the emerging symptoms. But it is not recommended to self-medicate in order not to harm your health. Before applying medication, be sure to contact your doctor and consult.