Adgelon eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Adgelon is an ophthalmic drug that restores the normal structure of the eye structures, that is, it is a drug from the group of regenerators (reparants). It is used for various injuries, including postoperative and inflammatory diseases of the eye.
The composition and form of issue
The main biologically active component of Adgelon is a glycoprotein which is embedded in the cell membrane that, in General, helps to restore the normal tissue structure. Also included in the composition of the drug and additional components, which allow to keep for a long time, the therapeutic properties of the glycoprotein. These substances include the following:
- calcium chloride;
- sodium chloride;
- the sterile water.
Drug Adgelon comes in the form of eye drops which are Packed either in glass bottle or in dropper tube with a different volume. Therefore, the patient can choose the form that he is best suited.
Method of application
Basic rules of treatment with Adelana are:
- buried in konyunktivalny cavity;
- time backfilling involves the instillation of one or two drops of solution;
- the interval between the drops ranges from 4 to 6 hours that is usually during the day buried up to 6 times. In severe clinical cases it is necessary to apply every 2 hours;
- the duration of treatment depends on the underlying pathological process and the nature of wound healing. The minimum duration of application Adelana – 2 weeks.
The only contraindication for treatment with Edgeloop is hypersensitivity to any chemical substance in its composition. It appears extremely rare and has individual character.
In some patients, the treatment according to the ophthalmic drug may develop allergic reactions. They are regarded as a side effect of Adgelon. When they occur, immediately consult a doctor to decide on further treatment in this or another way.
In the process of treatment Adelana it is advisable to follow specific instructions. This will enhance the therapeutic activity of the treatment, and to reduce the risk of adverse reactions. The main special instructions are:
- contact lenses must be removed before backfilling. Re-wear only 15-20 minutes to the drug evenly distributed over the conjunctiva and cornea;
- during pregnancy and breast-feeding should refrain from treatment with this drug, as no data on its safety;
- the closed vial may be stored up to 2 years under the temperature and light regime.
Customer reviews on eye drops of Adgelon positive. They are great for burns on the eyes. One man writes that when, during a work accident earned burns the eyes, was very painful. The doctor prescribed him eye drops to drip of Adgelon. He did everything according to the instructions of the doctor. Among the shortcomings he identified that when the drop spread over a squirrel, it hurt a bit, and then my eyes itched. But the inflammation has passed, gradually the vision returned to normal, drops helped.
Another buyer also had problems with vision. She wrote that when she a long time wore lenses began to hurt my eyes. During the examination she was told that the cornea is erased! Then the doctor prescribed Adgelon and have recommended to switch to glasses. Drops helped vision well and recovered quickly!
The analogues have a similar Edgelow reparative action, but they have a slightly different composition. Such drugs are:
Replacement of one drug to another should only be performed by an ophthalmologist, because only a doctor can consider the possible contraindications and to assess therapeutic efficacy.
The price of Adgelon is in the range of 600-700 rubles in different pharmacies.