Amoxi-Optik eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Amoxi-Optik is eye a drug that has a complex effect on the structure of the eye. The main therapeutic effects of the drug are:
- antioxidant – neutralizing free radicals;
- cure – protecting the vascular wall from fragility;
- antiplatelet, which consists in normalizing microcirculation and preventing blood clots;
- antihypoxia increases the stability of the ocular structures to the lack of oxygen.
Given all these effects, the main indications for the use of Amoxi-optics are as follows:
- burns to the cornea of various origins;
- hemorrhage into the structures of the eye;
- complicated myopia;
- in the case when the person long-term wear contact lenses.
However, the main and the most frequent indication for the use of this drug is cataract, that is, the condition in which disrupted the normal transparency of the lens. This pathological process has a complex mechanism of development, with which to effectively cope, Amoxi-Optik.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of the medicinal product, Amoxi-Optik includes the following components:
- the emoxipin;
- sulfite, and sodium benzoate;
- phosphate of potassium;
- sterile water for injection.
The drug Amoxi-Optik is available in plastic bottles. The volume of the vial is either 5 ml or 10 ml, so a person has the opportunity to choose the most appropriate, as the duration of treatment with this drug may be different.
Method of application
Method of drug application as follows:
- instill one to two drops in each eye;
- throughout the day magnification is three times;
- after you have blinked a few times, that the drug is uniformly distributed throughout the conjunctival cavity;
- when exceeding the daily dose can experience overdose symptoms, which usually pass on their own and do not require the appointment of additional drugs.
Contraindications to the use of eye drops are such as:
- individual hypersensitivity to one or more chemical substances contained in the preparation;
- gestational period;
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Overall, the drug has a good tolerability. However, in some cases may encounter some side effects. These include:
- the feeling of itching and burning in the eyeball that appears after instillation;
- redness of the conjunctiva, which on their own without treatment is;
- local allergic reactions.
Special instructions to be followed in the treatment process, are as follows:
Oksana, 27 years
«Once at work, all at a time fell ill with conjunctivitis. Went on reception to the ophthalmologist, he was diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis. Then I ran to the drugstore and bought Amoxi-Optik as the doctor prescribed. The drug was not expensive, so bought it immediately. Returning to work, decided to try the drops. But, not so simple, the bottle had no dropper. I found a used syringe. Dripping this way is not very convenient, but the main thing is the result. It turns out that the drug nourishes the eyes and protects the cornea from damage. This is another plus because I wear contact lenses, and prevention of my cornea need.»
Lubov, age 57
«I these drops ophthalmologist appointed for cataract. Drip had twice a day. After the very strong burn in my eyes. I endured this for a week, then again went to the reception and asked that I would have replaced this drug. To which the doctor replied: «you Have to tolerate other drops that also operate there.» Bought a week, the improvement seen.»
Analogues of the drug used in the case where it is showing intolerance. Analog drugs have a similar mechanism of action but differ in composition. the main alternatives are the following:
- The emoxipin;
The price of ophthalmic product is acceptable for all patients. Depending on the pharmacy network, it ranges from 20 to 30 rubles.