Baralan-N eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Balaban-N is used in ophthalmology to accelerate the healing process of damaged tissues. It was created on the basis of glycosaminoglycans, which are part of the connective tissue. Therefore, the main indications for treatment with Balabana-N are as follows:
- the postoperative period;
- injuries to the eyeball;
- erosion and ulcer lesions on the corneal shell;
- burns of the cornea;
- inflammation, which damages the normal structure of the tissues of the eye.
The composition and form of issue
The main active ingredient of ophthalmic drug Baralan-N is a glycosaminoglycans, which are connected with the sulfate. This allows them to better penetrate the damaged tissue and improves the process of absorption of these substances. In the role of auxiliary components acts as a sterile water and sodium chloride.
Dosage form of Baralan-N is eye drops. They can be produced in both plastic and glass bottles. The volume of one vial of either 5 ml or 10 ml is Also available and the minimum capacity is 1.5 ml (comes in a tube-dropper).
Method of application
Method of application eye drops of Baralan-N is the instillation in the conjunctival cavity. Also need to consider other features of this drug, which include:
- single dose of one or two drops;
- the frequency of instillation is equal to 4-5 times throughout the day;
- the duration of treatment depends on indication for use, however, the minimum duration is 7 days, maximum – 1 to 2 months. But in all cases it must be approved by your ophthalmologist;
- during instillation should not touch foreign objects and eye structures.
There are a number of contraindications for the use of eye drops of Baralan-N. These include:
- idiosyncrasy components of the drug components;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding, as there are no serious studies that would demonstrate the safety of this drug;
- childhood and adolescence till 18 years.
In some cases, may develop certain side effects. Therefore, when they occur, consult a doctor to determine further treatment strategy (continuation of treatment Paralana-N or the need for its replacement with another drug with a similar mechanism of action).
The main side effects are:
- redness of the conjunctival membrane;
- swelling it with subsequent blurred vision;
- allergic reactions.
In the process of treatment should follow the specific instructions, namely:
Eye drops Balaban-N have both positive and negative feedback.
Positive. Of the benefits like efficiency, help with inflammation, eliminates swelling and moisturize the eyes. Here is what one of the buyers: «When I got hit in the eye lime, immediately turned to the doctor. He prescribed me drops Balaban-N. Two days later, the swelling on the eyes has gone. Very pleased with them».
Negative. Disadvantage of this drug is its price and short shelf life. Also, some noted that the tool is not very convenient to dig.
In some cases it is necessary to replace Baralan-N to another drug for a variety of reasons. For this there are analogue drugs, which also have reparative activity, but have a slightly different composition. Replacing one drug for another produces only the doctor who takes into account all the nuances of therapy of a particular drug.
The main representatives of generic drugs include:
Price on drug Baralan-N ranges from 400 to 500 rubles. The differences depend on the pharmacy network, which is engaged in its implementation.