Blink contact eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Blink the contact it drops to moisturize and soften the eyes. They replace the normal tear by reducing its production, so the main indication for their purpose is dry eye syndrome.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of these eye drops includes the following components:
- the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid;
- purified water;
- a special preservative.
- chloride compounds with sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Release form of blink contact eye drops in a special bottle that is easy to use.
Method of application
Method of application blink contact:
- wash hands before opening the bottle;
- drip into each conjunctival SAC of 2 drops, with the eyes do not touch;
- several times to blink the eyes for drug distribution across the surface of the conjunctiva;
- to use the drops as needed.
If a person wears contact lenses, for their best dressing and reduce subjective symptoms, it is necessary to drop every one to two drops.
Contraindications to the use of blink the contact represented only individual intolerance. Therefore, if the background of the instillation of this drug has Allergy from the eyes, it is necessary to refuse from the further use of this drug.
Side effects when using blink contact can only be expressed in the development of allergic reactions of minor severity. Its signs:
- redness of the eyes;
- burning, etc.
Special instructions when using blink contact are:
- the drug is administered while wearing contact lenses;
- cannot be used when the tightness of the bottle;
with the aim of preventing the infection of the cap it should not come into contact with the conjunctiva of the eye and various other items;
- store at room temperature;
- to avoid falling into children’s hands;
- 45 days after opening the bottle if the drops are left, they should be disposed of, increasing the risk of infection.
Positive. Eye drops blink contact have more positive reviews than negative. Buyers point out that they help cope with the dry eye syndrome. The drug moisturizes the eye and they become more fresh. No pleasurable sensations when backfilling is not called odorless.
Negative. Among the shortcomings are the high cost of the drug and shelf life.
Analogues of the drug blink contact are any funds from the group of artificial tears, namely:
- Sistein ultra;
- Natural tears;
- Blink intensive;
- Italic and others.
The price of this drug is relatively low. It ranges from 250 to 350 rubles, depending on the pharmacy network.