Blink intensive eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Blink intensive is a protective eye drops that form on their surface a special film. One of the preparations of artificial tears. Therefore, these drops are used for treatment and prevention of dry eye syndrome, which manifests itself:
- a feeling of dryness, aggravated by winking;
- slight redness etc.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of the drops and complex. They comprise the following chemical elements (primary or secondary):
- hyaluronic sodium salt;
- polyethylene glycol;
- boric acid;
- salt perchloric acid, sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium;
- purified water.
Release form of the drug of blink intensive eye drops is in a convenient bottle.
Method of application
The drug is instilled in each eye of 2 drops as necessary, as it is a symptomatic remedy. Immediately after instillation a few times to blink for a uniform distribution of blink intensive.
Contraindications to the use of blink intensive are few, but still there. These include:
- glaucoma, angle-closure form;
- children up to 3 years;
- dystrophic lesions of the cornea;
- individual intolerance of the drug components.
Blink intensive practically does not cause side effects. However, very rarely may experience such unwanted symptoms as:
- redness of the eyes;
- foreign body sensation;
All these symptoms are a manifestation of increased individual sensitivity, which further instillation of the drug is unacceptable.
Knowledge of specific instructions will help to avoid negative consequences. So be careful in the following cases:
- the drug is not instilled into the eye, damaged when their protective cap;
- allowed to use blink intensive when wearing contact lenses, it does not damage them;
- during backfilling not to touch the cap of the mucous membrane of the eye to avoid infection;
- with the same purpose to protect the cap from contact with various objects that can be potentially infected;
- drops are stored at room temperature, protected from children;
- can not be taken orally;
- after first opening the bottle the drug can be used for 45 days, then the drops should be disposed of.
Andrew, 34 years
«I spend a lot of time in front of computer monitor and I have developed dry eye syndrome. Long searched for the drops that would not cause side effects — blink intensive what you need. They are perfectly moisturize the eye, relieve fatigue and irritation. With instillation of the eye does not burn. The only drawback is, that they can only be used for 45 days, and it’s sad».
Arsene, 28 years
«Drops I was prescribed by the doctor when bothered by eye dryness. Their task cope perfectly — the eye is moistened. That’s just their cost scares are exaggerated. And I would like the packing more convenient.»
Analogues blink intesiv represented by the following drugs:
- Natural tears;
- Hilser-dresser and others.
The price of the drug ranges from 350 to 450 rubles. Blink Intensive is one of the available tools which belong to artificial tears.