Cobopt eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Tabret is an ophthalmic drug that exhibits antimicrobial activity, the corresponding spectrum of the aminoglycosides. So it is widely used in ophthalmic practice for the treatment of eye diseases of inflammatory origin, namely:
- dacryocystitis and others.
It exerts its therapeutic action by blocking protein synthesis. As a result, it disrupts the normal life cycle of bacteria, which leads to their death.
The composition and form of issue
The main active substance is Tobramycin, which belongs to the group of aminoglycoside intended for local use. Excipients of this drug help to protect the active ingredient from destruction and loss of its therapeutic properties.
The release form is a eye drops which are Packed in a plastic bottle with a capacity of 5 ml. It is equipped with a convenient dispenser-dropper, which allows its use in any conditions.
Method of application
Method of application of the drug as follows:
- a single dose should be two drops instilled in each eye;
- frequency of instillation in the early days is 6 times, that is every 4 hours, the next day it can be reduced, as the drug accumulates in the tissues, exerting its therapeutic effect;
- the duration of treatment should be as short as possible (optimally, if it is equal to 5 days), so without a consultation with the ophthalmologist in this situation can not do.
Contraindications to the use of an antimicrobial ophthalmic drug Cobopt are:
- gestational period;
- the breast-feeding period;
- childhood and adolescence till 18 years.
Important! All these contraindications are highlighted due to the fact that it was not carried out serious randomized trials that would have proved the complete safety of local application of Toroptsa. Therefore, in order to avoid side effects in these groups, the drug should not be used.
Side effects when using Cobopt marked not often. However, their appearance is usually an indication for refusal of further treatment with this drug. But for the final solution of this question consult with ophthalmologist.
The main side effects are:
- redness of the eyes;
- sensation of sand in eyes;
- the feeling of a foreign body;
- increased tears;
- fear of bright light, etc.
Special instructions to be followed in the treatment Libraptor are as follows:
Olga, 25 years
«Once, while on vacation I have red eyes and began to turn sour. The pharmacy gave me drops Torobt. Dripping according to the instructions, but two days later had no result. Had to buy another tool».
Michael, 30 years
«I have this drug buried conjunctivitis, did not help. Replaced Floksal, and on the third day everything went.»
Analogues of the medicinal product Cobopt apply in the following cases:
- the drug is not effective for certain eye disease;
- is intolerance that develops individually in patients in extremely rare cases;
- the drug is not in the pharmacy;
- the patient wants to buy more cheap eye care remedy.
Some analogues that can replace Cobopt include the following:
- Sulfatsil sodium;
- Normaks and some others.
Price eye care drug Cobopt ranges from 80 to 150 rubles. The difference in price is associated with a pharmacy chain that sells this drug.