Colbiocin eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Colbiocin is a combined drug, which is used in ophthalmology. Inherent antibacterial activity and antiparasitic, including protivodiareynoe.
The composition and form of issue
Part of the drug Colbiocin represented by three active ingredients which have antimicrobial action, and that takes into account a wide range of sensitivity of the causative microorganisms. The following chemical components:
- the analogue of the tetracycline;
Also included are auxiliary substances. They allow you to retain the therapeutic activity of this drug within a certain time period. But these substances can lead to the development of side effects.
Medicinal form Colbiocin are eye drops. They are packaged in a plastic bottle that has a dropper. This eliminates the need for pipettes and inconvenience associated with this. The volume of the vial is equal to 5 ml is Usually sufficient for treatment.
Method of application
Rules for using Colbiocin are:
- once buried one or two drops in eye infection, but better to dig into both the pathological process can easily move from one eye to another;
- during the day should be buried three to four times, while the rate of application depends on the severity of the infectious process. Than it is more active, more often it is necessary to use this drug.
However, before you start intellireview, the drug should be prepared in the following way:
- remove the aluminum foil from the vial;
- cover-tank dress on the bottle, which is released from aluminum foil;
- by clicking on the red part of the lid to control the process of admission of a medicinal powder to the solvent;
- then you need some time to shake the bottle to obtain a homogeneous mortar without lumps;
- cover with the red division off and replace it with a special dropper, which is used for subsequent backfilling.
There is a list of contraindications that must be taken into account before treatment. This will allow to avoid unpleasant situations associated with the use of this drug. These contraindications include:
- severe impairment of liver function;
- marked insufficiency of kidney function;
- individual intolerance of one or another component of the drug;
- the period of breastfeeding.
Treatment Kovyazina may be accompanied by side effects. However, they are extremely rare. Their appearance is the reason for the appeal for help to the doctor to decide on further use of this drug.
The main side effects are:
- the conjunctiva, it swelling;
- the feeling of sand in eyes;
- redness with blurred vision;
- rash on the eyelids is an allergic origin, etc.
Special instructions that must be observed in the treatment process is:
Irina, 40 years
«When I have inflamed eyes, and didn’t have time to consult a doctor, went to the pharmacy. The pharmacist suggested I take Collision, it has antimicrobial and antibacterial action. After 4 days, I was inflammation. Very pleased with this drug.»
Catherine, 34 years
«Pharmacies are already ready to the use of drugs and Calbiochem a lot of problems. And even make your own. In addition drops, though effective, but at the time of instillation burns and stings the eyes. The instructions written, can be applied to children from 8 years. Yes, like pain, such a child survive?»
Some analogues are used to replace Colbiocin to another eye care facility. This can happen for various reasons.
The main drugs that are characterized by antibacterial activity, are:
- Maxitrol and others.
However, in this situation it is necessary to consider the sensitivity of the causative microorganisms to the drug. So, Colbiocin has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity, which also includes chlamydia. A few drugs-substitutes have protivodiareynoe activity.
The cost of the drug Colbiocin ranges from 200 to 300 rubles, depending on the pharmacy network, which is engaged in its implementation.