Cromolyn eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Cromolyn is a drug that is used in ophthalmology. He belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, which are based on kromoglitsievoy acid. Therefore, the main indication for its use are allergic inflammatory diseases of the eye. This drug effectively eliminates symptoms of Allergy.
The composition and form of issue
The main active substance, which has antiallergic activity, is kromoglicieva acid. It is present in the form of sodium salt. In addition, there are excipients that preserve the therapeutic efficacy of Cromolyn for a long time. However, they may lead to the development of side effects.
Dosage form of the ophthalmic preparation is eye drops. They come in plastic bottles equipped with a dropper. In one milliliter contains 20 mg of active substance.
Method of application
Method of application Kromoline is as follows:
- instilled in each eye one or two drops;
- usually a day you need to use the drug 4 times;
- the duration of treatment is determined for each patient individually. It depends on the severity of the clinical manifestations of allergic reactions.
The list of contraindications also small. These include:
- the presence of intolerance to substances from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory in history;
- child age less than 4 years;
- the breastfeeding mother.
Side effects are extremely rare. In addition, they are not significant and independently cropped, do not require discontinuation of the drug. They include:
- burning and itching immediately after instillation;
- slight conjunctival redness;
- a slight tingling sensation to the eye.
Special instructions that need to be taken into account in the treatment process Cromolinom is in compliance with the following guidelines and limitations:
Elena, 27 years
«I drop Cromolyn buried with allergic conjunctivitis. Perfectly relieve Allergy symptoms, eyes do not itch and redness quickly. I am glad that the tool is effective, and the price is affordable».
Lyudmila, age 38
«My doctor has prescribed this medication if you are allergic. In the spring and summer when everything blooms, I get itchy eyes and a sensation of «sand in the eyes». After a couple of days all signs of allergic reactions are. So that these droplets is my salvation.»
Essential drugs that can be substituted Chromogen, are as follows:
- A good cough medicine and some others.
Price eye care drug Cromolyn quite low. It ranges from 30 to 60 rubles.