Diklo f eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Diklo f is a drug for local use, which is used in ophthalmology. It belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Therefore, it has such therapeutic properties as:
- effective suppression of the inflammatory response;
- pain relief;
- the local temperature decrease;
- quick recovery of damaged tissues.
On the basis of the spectrum of his actions are highlighted and indications for its use. These include:
- reduce the likelihood of pupil constriction when performing surgery for cataract (clouded lens is removed and replaced then the optical contact lens);
- prophylactic use to reduce probability of macular edema zone;
- traumatic injury of the eye;
- inflammation of all structures of the eye, to prevent damage, especially in combination with antibacterial topical agents.
Diklo f exercises its therapeutic action by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, which cause the development of inflammatory reactions. The main active component of the drug has good penetration ability in any of the eye structures except the lens. Its maximum concentration in the tissues is observed after half an hour after instillation. In some cases it may be absorbed into the blood, but its concentration in this case is trace, so systemic adverse reactions are practically not registered.
The composition and form of issue
The main active ingredient of the drug Diklo f is diclofenac, which is connected with sodium. To maintain its therapeutic properties over a long period of time, the formulation comprises excipients, namely:
- benzalkonium chloride (it can cause discoloration of soft contact lenses);
- boric acid;
- sterile water, which dissolves chemical compounds;
- castor oil;
The drug Diklo f is produced in the form of eye drops, which is instilled into the conjunctival cavity. In one plastic bottle contains 5 ml eye drops, the bottle has a special dropper. There are also other packaging is a glass vial, closed with a stopper made of rubber. It is necessary to put on an additional drip, which can cause some discomfort.
Method of application
The main rules which we adhere to in the treatment of Diklo f, are as follows:
- the drug is instilled into conjunctival cavity;
- one spends instill one or two drops;
- during the day should be buried 3 to 4 times to effectively suppress the development of inflammatory reaction;
- the duration of treatment should be agreed with the doctor and is determined individually depending on the severity of the inflammatory signs.
Before treatment is started using the drops Diklo f, the physician should identify any contraindications to the use of this tool. Otherwise, you may develop adverse reactions. The main contraindications when using this ophthalmic drug should refrain, include the following:
During pregnancy, the drug can be used up to 32 weeks when benefit to the mother is higher than the risk to the fetus. After 32 weeks on the background of the system revenues of Diclofenac may result in premature closure of the ductus arteriosus in the fetus.
During treatment some patients can develop local side effects, namely:
- burning sensation after instillation;
- conjunctival redness;
- inflammation of the iris.
In all cases, you must consult with an ophthalmologist.
Special instructions must be followed in the treatment of ophthalmic drug data. They include the following recommendations:
Yaroslav, 24 years
«Was the doctor and he prescribed me Diklo f conjunctivitis, and drip more than the instructions stated. With instillation of the eye it burns, but it passes quickly. And there was pain in head pressure. The rate I received, did not survive. I had to go to the doctor again.»
Anna, 32 years
«The drug Diklo f I were buried with domestic barley. Eye disinfected well. The price is affordable, but when the drop gets in the eye it burns, discomfort. So before you buy this product, you should definitely visit the doctor.»
Main drugs-analogs that can be substituted for Diklo f, are as follows:
- Dexamethasone (it is a hormonal anti-inflammatory) and others.
The price of the drug Diklo f ranges from 110 to 210 rubles.