Focus eye vitamins: manual, price and analogues
The focus is not only a vitamin preparation, this special system, which corrected vision. This system allows to improve the functioning of the eyes as well as improves circulation and trains the extraocular muscles. It demonstrates its maximum efficiency with respect to those violations that are caused by high visual load. Also, the drug is indicated for use in the following clinical situations:
- dystrophic changes in the corneal membrane;
- degenerative changes in the retina;
- processes which develop with age and reduce vision;
- impaired vision in the dark;
- myopia of varying severity, especially of complicated forms of this pathological condition;
- microcirculatory disturbances in the structures of the eyeball.
The composition and form of issue
The drug Focus is presented as botanicals, and a variety of vitamins and trace elements. The main active substances are the following:
- blueberry extract;
- complex of carotenoids, which are essential for restoration of visual pigments.
- the complex of vitamins;
- compounds of zinc.
Dosage form of the drug Focus are tablets which come in blister packs. Each blister pack consists of 10 tablets. Also in the same package there is a manual with a detailed description of exercises for the eyes. This will improve the effectiveness of the treatment.
Method of application
Main recommendations for treatment Focus are such as:
- taken one capsule;
- the capsule should drink while eating once during the day;
- taken, the medication should be taken with glass of water (non-carbonated purified);
- the course of treatment usually lasts from six weeks to two months;
- after some time (determined by the doctor) course of treatment can be repeated.
This is a standard treatment regimen. However, it can be corrected by the ophthalmologist, depending on specific indications for receiving the drug Focus. Therefore, consultation with a doctor before starting treatment is mandatory.
There is one contraindication when the drug use the Focus must be abandoned. We are talking about the intolerance of the tool, which may develop in a small number of patients. So the doctor finds this circumstance patients.
The only side effect of the drug Focus is the development of allergic intolerance. It can be expressed in different degrees in different patients. Someone can only develop local allergic manifestations, and some had a system in the form of anaphylactic shock, hives, etc.
Reception Focus implies compliance with special instructions. These include:
Drugs that are analogues of Focus, have a similar therapeutic effect, but some great chemical composition. These funds replace the Focus in situations when the need arises. Main drugs-analogues are:
- Lutein Complex;
- The anthocyan Forte;
- Complivit Ophtalmo;
- Kuwait Lutein;
- Nutri Total;
- Vitrum Vision;
- Multicam syrup.
The price of the vitamins for eyes Focus in different pharmacies of Russia is from 250 to 300 rubles. One package usually is enough for half a course of treatment, so the cost of the Focus is quite acceptable for most patients.