Glycogen eye ointment: manual, price and analogues
Glycogen is tick a tool that is used in ophthalmology. It is used to treat inflammatory lesions of eyelashes and eyebrows. It can also be used if there is high risk of infection with Demodex.
The composition and form of issue
The drug Glycogen is complex. Due to this it is characterized by high therapeutic efficacy against demodectic mange. Chemical composition represented by the following substances:
- hyaluronic acid with sodium and other.
Glycogen available in the form of a cream and gel. It is packaged in tubes, each of which has a volume of 10 ml.
Method of application
Glycogen must be applied as follows:
- before applying the drug to the skin of the eyelids must first be treated with a cotton pad and alcohol solution;
- close my eyes, which are then treated with a cotton pad coated with Glikogenom;
- 15 minutes after the first application of the eye to be reprocessed;
- the drug should not get in the eyes, so is important that they be tightly closed and apply the product directly on the lashes;
- the tool must be on the lash for another half hour, and then it is removed;
- thus come twice a day to the tick died.
The duration of treatment should be determined individually as it depends on the severity of the pathological process.
Glycogen the drug should not be used only in one case. We are talking about individual intolerance of this tool. Therefore, the doctor during the appointment be sure to take into account this fact.
A small number of patients may be signs of Allergy. They are associated with the formation of toxic cells or immune complexes to any component of the drug. So, whenever clinical signs of intolerance to this drug its receiving end and visit the ophthalmologist.
Treatment Glikogenom should take into account the particular instructions. They enable you to avoid side effects and increase therapeutic activity of this drug. These recommendations are as follows:
Some analogues that can replace Glycogen, have a similar action tick, i.e. they are active against Demodex. Basic analog means are:
- Decades phyto.
Replacement of one drug to others should be carried out only with the help of the ophthalmologist, in order not to bring harm to the eyes.
The price Glycogen in Russian pharmacies is from 500 to 600 rubles.