Hilser-chest eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Hilser-chest – ophthalmic drug from the Chest, which is equipped with a convenient bottle. This tool must be used in the following situations:
- «dry eye syndrome» which can develop for various reasons;
- the postoperative period in ophthalmology;
- injuries of the cornea;
- vision correction with contact lenses (soft and hard).
This indications related to the fact that the drug has a composition that is as close to the tear fluid produced by lacrimal gland, and has excellent wound healing properties.
The benefits of the drug are:
- unique packaging;
- the absence of dyes;
- the lack of preservatives.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of the drug Hilser-the dresser looks as follows:
- sodium, coupled with hyaluronic acid;
- dexapanthenol, which has an excellent ability to heal damaged tissues.
Release form of the drug Hilser-dresser – a convenient plastic container. With its help it is easy enough to dose the drug and not to violate the integrity of the packaging. A single tap is enough for the instillation of one drop of the drug. Each vial contains 10 ml of ophthalmic solution.
Method of application
Method of application of the drug:
- in each eye should be instilled one or two drops;
- the frequency of instillation is defined by subjective symptoms (the appearance of signs of dryness of the eyeball is shown to repeat the instillation);
- dispenser fitted in front of the eye and produce one or two clicks that will fit one or two drops;
- to facilitate unpleasant symptoms that can be caused by wearing contact lenses, it is recommended before dressing, place one drop on each lens.
The drug has virtually no contraindications. It is not recommended to use only in the case when there is intolerance of this or that component in its composition. This can lead to negative consequences. However, the cases when there is intolerance, are extremely rare. So Hilser-chest is suitable for almost every patient who has indications for its use. However, note that main indication is the need to speed up the healing process of the cornea.
Side effects in the treatment of data drug was not registered in any patient. It speaks of his good endurance.
Therefore, patients who ever used this medicine, continue treatment to them in the future.
Special instructions to be followed in the treatment process Hilser-chest of drawers:
Positive. One of the advantages buyers have identified is the efficiency drops when dry eye syndrome, injuries of the cornea. They are well moisturize the eyes after working in front of computer and wearing contact lenses. From the drug the good stuff with no preservatives. It is convenient to instill the eye.
Negative. High price.
Absolutely identical analogues Hilser-chest missing. As close as possible to this drug have other ophthalmic drops from the «Chest». However, if the patient is not able to use them for one reason or another, it is necessary to use drugs from the group of artificial tears.
However, all of them have different composition and, consequently, different efficacy and tolerability. The main ones are:
- Tear natural;
- Oftolik and others.
The price of the drug Hilser dresser is from 600 to 700 roubles depending on the pharmacy network, which produces its implementation. Despite the high cost, the use of Hilatar-chest justified, as it is a drug with maximum efficacy and excellent tolerability.