How to restore sight to 100 percent quickly without surgery: child and adult and how it to do?
Many people suffering from eye diseases, wondering how to restore sight, save it without resorting to surgery? Every person suffering from myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, or other problems, wants to cure the eyes and again start to see well, but is this possible without surgery? It is possible, and for the positive dynamics in several ways.
How to regain good vision firsthand knowledge of thousands of people, among them Marilyn Roy, Bates, Zhdanov and others. They used and developed special exercises for training of the visual organs, which helped their followers to get rid of points. They argue that this requires only regular classes, they do not need to ignore or be lazy. If a person is thinking about how to return to 100 percent eyesight, he must take care of all your body, to conduct a correct and healthy lifestyle.
How to restore eyesight without surgery?
There are several ways how to get visual acuity.
- water treatment;
It is proved that visual organs relax and rest when contrasting the soul. If you during the day are exposed to heavy loads, and develops computer syndrome, characterized by double vision of objects, a burning sensation, fatigue, redness and nausea, to restore the normal functioning of the eye, you can water procedures. To do this in the morning, wash with cold and warm water. First splash on the eyelids with warm water, making 20 repetitions, then repeat with cold water.
Also helps to improve blood circulation in the retina gadgets. To do this, take two containers and fill one with warm water and the second cold, mixed with ice. There are wet pieces of cloth and apply to eyelids, alternately, holding each time for 2 minutes.
To restore sight to a child or an adult effectively help special exercises for eye. They are specially designed for the eye muscles. Repetition exercises can strengthen the tissues, to give them a tone and elasticity, improve circulation of fluid and blood, improve the supply of nutrients and relieve fatigue.
Here are examples of several exercises:
- closed eyes, looking first left, then right, and so repeat about 10 times;
- do the same way the circular movements of the eyeballs in one direction and then the other;
- with open eyes try to reduce the pupil-to-nose, repeating about 10 times;
- on the window mark in the form of postage stamps. Then find the subject on which to focus, and to be located away from the eyes. Variably stay focus on one then on the second subject, training your muscles;
- write in the letters using the nose as the handle, closing his eyes.
You can also use the whole set of exercises, for example, Norbekova or Avetisov.
Another sure way of eliminating eye problems is wearing the training glasses. With their help, you are looking at the world in normal cases through a small hole. In this way 30 percent can increase the severity of visual function. As for the children, then they can choose these kinds of training, during which there is a focus view on any subject, for example, tennis, badminton or other sports.
For clarity, as by exercises to restore vision, you can view the video:
How you can restore sight and save it?
If you already know how quickly my sight back you must keep it for years to come.
For this, there are some recommendations for its conservation:
- read just sitting in a well lit room. Do not read in transport or lying;
- the computer monitor should be below eye level, well lit, and the signs themselves must be brighter light coming from the monitor;
- between work take breaks to rest. At this time it is better to walk outside or go to the window and watch a few minutes away, this kind of rest every hour will help keep vision;
- protect your vision special glasses when working at the computer;
- if the cornea dries out, it should be moistened with special drops and reduce inflammation;
- drink vitamins for eyes and eat foods that contribute to their normal functioning.
Restore visual function without the use of surgery it is possible for this purpose, special training, gymnastics and water procedures that can improve blood circulation and strengthen muscle tissue. However, you should not wait for the result after a few sessions of exercise, it will emerge gradually. Therefore, a person who wants to restore normal functioning of the organs of sight, you need to be patient and regularly to deal with not only treatment but also prevention of deterioration of this function.