Hrustalin eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Hrustalin is an ophthalmic drug, a major indication for the use of which is cataracts, as well as presbyopia. The main therapeutic effects inherent in this drug are:
- improves the regenerative processes in the tissues of the lens;
- improves the energy processes in the crystalline lens;
- improves the course of metabolic processes in the lens;
- moisturizes the conjunctiva and the cornea;
- relieves the severity of the inflammations;
- has a negative impact on pathogens;
- improves visual acuity;
- slows down the process of apoptosis, i.e. programmed cell death.
The composition and form of issue
The drug is represented by the following chemical components (composition preparation):
- nicotinamide stimulates energetic processes in the structures of the eyeball;
- adenosine is an energy substance, which consists of a molecule of ATP;
- cytochrome C is involved in the processes okisliteljno-reduction phosphorylation, contributing to the generation of energy;
- sodium succinate;
- benzalkonium chloride.
Hrustalin is available in bottles having a capacity of 5 ml. Vials are made of plastic and is equipped with a special spout that facilitates their use.
Method of application
Method of drug application Hrustalin as follows:
- instill one drop in each eye;
- throughout the day magnification is three times;
- after you have blinked a few times, that the drug is uniformly distributed throughout the conjunctival cavity;
- the duration of treatment typically ranges from one month to three, but may be more.
The only contraindication to the use of Hrustalina is the presence of individual intolerance to chemicals from its composition. However, such situations are extremely rare.
During the drug Grustlin in clinical practice has not been noted side effects.
So it can be attributed to the means that are of good tolerability. This determines the high commitment of patients to this therapy.
Special instructions to be followed in the process of treatment Hrustalin are as follows:
Michael L., 65
«I ophthalmologist was diagnosed with progressive cataract of the left eye. Drug Hrustalin. Dripped all the instructions, 3 times a day. Six months went, and the doctor I was pleased, and said that the disease is no longer progressing».
Larissa Andreyevna, 57 years
«This drug is buried six months from cataracts. Vision got worse. Went to the doctor and he said that Grustlin is not a cure. Hath appointed me another tool».
Analogues that can be used to replace Hrustalina is:
- The emoxipin;
They are used in case of intolerance Hrustalina. Analog drugs have similar but not identical mechanism of action. In addition, the composition of their represents Hrustalina components.
The price of Christalin is relatively high, but the quality is also high. Depending on the pharmacy network, the price of Christalin ranges from 350 to 450 rubles.