Intecolor eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Indicalor is an ophthalmic vehicle, which suppresses the development of inflammatory reactions. He is a representative nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that do not have hormonal activity. The main therapeutic effects inherent in this drug are:
- pain relief;
- preventing the development of any stages of inflammation;
- prevention of damage processes structures of the eye, etc.
The mechanism of action Indokarya is associated with the suppression of the activity of enzymes involved in the synthesis of prostaglandins. These substances have the ability to cause the development of inflammation. On this basis, the main indications for the use of Indokarya are:
- postoperative period, when the drug is used to prevent various complications;
- traumatic damage to any structure of the eye;
- infectious-inflammatory damage to the structures of the eyeball (however, be sure to consider the contraindications that are related to infections);
- allergic diseases of the eye.
The composition and form of issue
The main active component of the drug Indikatorer is indomethacin. This substance belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. There are auxiliary substances which prolong the period of therapeutic activity of the drug. The major support components are:
- sterile water, which acts as a solvent of chemicals;
- hydrochloric acid.
Dosage form Indokarya are eye drops. They come in a convenient plastic vial, which was originally fitted with a dropper. All this makes a comfortable use of this drug with anti-inflammatory activity. One vial contains 5 ml solution.
Method of application
It is important to observe recommendations on the use of Indokarya, not to exceed a single daily dose. This will prevent the development of symptoms of overdose, and those or other side effects. Basic rules of treatment are:
- once should be buried one or two drops of the drug in each eye;
- the drug is instilled into the conjunctival cavity, it is necessary to avoid touching the eyelid and conjunctiva;
- frequency of instillation varies from three to four times, depending on the indications (prophylaxis or treatment);
- the total duration of treatment will be determined by a physician taking into account the tolerability of the drug, and the efficacy of the therapy.
The main contraindications to the use of Indokarya are such as:
- individual hypersensitivity to any constituent component of the drug;
- a history of intolerance to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (most clearly demonstrates intolerance to aspirin);
- the aggravation of diseases of the digestive system erosive-ulcerative;
- a bleeding disorder, especially if their unspecified nature.
Important! In pregnant women the drug can only be used when absolutely necessary, the pregnancy must be less than 32 weeks. Otherwise it leads to early closure of the ductus botallowa and development of circulatory disorders in the child.
Sometimes treatment Indokarya may be accompanied by the development of certain side effects. They can be the following:
- burning sensation in the eye after instillation;
- blurred vision;
- itching of the skin as a manifestation of allergic reactions.
Special instructions are as follows:
- removed from the eyes contact lenses before using the product;
- to comply with the conditions of storage of medicines;
- with the appearance of unpleasant symptoms, consult your doctor to decide the tactics.
Andrew, 35 years
«At work injured eye. Asked the doctor and he prescribed drops Intecolor. With instillation of the eye is not burning, no side effects were not. On the third day there was improvement. So I can safely say, I drops helped.»
Anastasia, 30 years
«Damage to the eye doctor prescribed Intecolor, said that this drug copes well with eye injuries. But I drip, there was a terrible Allergy. Now have to go to the doctor. I will find a replacement.»
The analogues show the same anti-inflammatory activity, as Indexcolor. However, it is due to a slightly different chemical composition of the drug. Replacing one drug for another is done only after consultation with a physician, which must be takes into account possible contraindications.
Main drugs-analogues are:
- Diklo F;
- Dexamethasone (a hormonal drug) and others.
The price of the drug Intecolor typically 300 — 400 rubles depending on the pharmacy chain that sells this drug.