Krom-C eye-drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Krom-C is an ophthalmic medication intended to treat allergies. It allows you to quickly and effectively arrest the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis, keratitis and other eye diseases associated with the development of allergic reactions. This is achieved thanks to the active substance which belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The composition and form of issue
The main active substance of the drug, Krom-C is kromoglicieva acid, namely its sodium salt. This substance belongs to a class of means of non-hormonal origin, which possess anti-inflammatory activity. In addition, there are auxiliary substances. They allow you to keep the therapeutic efficacy of the main active component for a long time. However, they may lead to the development of side effects.
The drug is available as eye drops. In pharmacies they are sold in plastic bottles fitted with a dropper-dispenser. One vial contains 10 ml solution with kromoglitsievoy acid.
Method of application
The Chrome drug-allergies must be applied as follows:
- instilled in each eye one or two drops;
- instilled every 4-6 hours, an average of four times during the period of wakefulness;
- the duration of treatment is determined individually depending on the severity of the clinical manifestations of Allergy.
Contraindications to the use of Chrome-allerga are the following cases:
- pregnant women;
- mother breast-feeding;
- individual intolerance of the drug;
- children under the age of 4 years.
The drug is rather well tolerated. However, sometimes you may experience symptoms of irritation from the eyes, which include:
- the feeling of itching and burning;
- sensation of sand in eyes.
Special instructions that must be followed during treatment with this tool are as follows:
Svetlana, 34 years
«I have allergic conjunctivitis and drug of Krom-C is my salvation. He perfectly relieves itching and swelling from the eyes. I use it for a long time and the result is always satisfied».
Arkady, 29 years
«A few years ago was allergic to pollen. Eyes turned red and began to itch. Went on reception to the ophthalmologist prescribed drops Chrome-allergies. Dripped all the instructions of the doctor. I can say one thing, I drops helped. Itching and redness is gone, the eye calmed down. And I am glad that a few preservatives».
The analogues can replace Chrome-allergies to other means when necessary. This can take place in the following cases:
- the lack of this drug in the retail pharmacy network;
- intolerance prescribed medication;
- the desire of the patient to use a different drug with anti-allergic activity;
- the presence of contraindications to the appointment of a Chrome-allerga;
- the development of side effects during treatment.
Drugs that are substitutes are:
- A good cough medicine and some others.
The price of ophthalmic product Chrome-allergies and relatively low. It ranges from 50 to 100 rubles, the differences in the pharmacy networks. However, it is an affordable product with a good antiallergic activity, which medicine uses long enough.