Kuwait Lutein vitamins for the eye: manual, price and analogues
Kuwait Lutein is a vitamin a drug that is intended to improve the state of the eye. This drug allows you to increase visual acuity and improve the course of metabolic processes in the structures of the eye.
The main indications when you need to apply Kuwait Lutein are:
- significant load on the visual analyzer;
- increased exposure to ultraviolet eye;
- age patients who are exposed to the different changes of the visual organ;
- degenerative processes of the retina and macular degeneration;
- myopia of different severity;
- day-blindness, etc.
It turns out that the indications for use of this drug can be preventive as well as curative.
The composition and form of issue
Composition of metabolic drug Kuwait Lutein represented by the following components:
- vitamins with antioxidant action;
- a number of micronutrients;
Kuwait Lutein comes in pill form. One pack contains 60 tablets. Normally, this is enough for a one-month course of treatment.
Method of application
Rules of the drug are:
- tablets for the treatment of taken orally;
- reception is carried out after a meal;
- at one time drink one tablet;
- the tablets are taken twice throughout the day;
- the pills should be a large volume of water.
There are contraindications when the drug cannot be taken. These include:
- individual intolerance of one or the other component of this drug;
- the children, aged up to 12 years, as there had been substantial clinical studies that have talked about the safety of this pharmacological agents.
Sometimes Kuwait Lutein is accompanied by the appearance of allergic reactions. They can be both local and systemic.
Special instructions during treatment of Kuwait Lutein is as follows:
The analogues should be used to replace Kuwait Lutein when it is needed. Basic analog drugs are:
- Lutein Complex;
- Complivit Ophtalmo;
- Bilberry Forte;
- The anthocyan Forte;
- Nutri Total;
- Vitrum Vision;
- Multicam syrup.
Price vitamin drug Kuwait Lutein in different pharmacy chains is from 500 to 650 roubles. It is acceptable for most patients who are concerned about the health of their eyes.