Lekrolin eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Lekrolin is an antiallergic medication used in ophthalmology. He belongs to the group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, so effectively cope with allergic manifestations, lacking hormonal activity. The major advantage is the possibility of prolonged use that is not accompanied by an addictive.
The composition and form of issue
The main active ingredient of ophthalmic drug Lekrolin is a connection kromoglitsievoy acid with sodium (sodium cromoglicate). In addition, there are auxiliary substances which act as preservatives and stabilizers. But they can also lead to the development of adverse effects, therefore necessary to take into account in the treatment process.
Release form of the drug – eye drops. They are packaged in a sterile plastic vial with a dropper. The volume of one vial is 10 ml.
Method of application
Method of application of eye drops Lekrolin as follows:
- buried by 1-2 drops in each eye;
- throughout the day the frequency of instillation is 4 times;
- after you have blinked a few times, that the drug is uniformly distributed throughout the conjunctival sheath;
- the duration of treatment depends on the severity of the clinical manifestations of Allergy, but usually it is different in every patient and must be agreed with the doctor.
Contraindications to the use of ophthalmic drug Lekrolin should be taken into account by an ophthalmologist before starting treatment. When available, the drug in any case is not prescribed.
The main contraindications are:
- the presence of intolerance to substances from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory in history;
- child age less than 4 years;
- the breastfeeding mother.
Side effects that may occur when using it are minor and quite rare. They may include symptoms such as:
- burning and itching immediately after instillation;
- slight conjunctival redness;
- a slight tingling sensation.
They pass on their own within a few minutes. Additional treatment in this case is not required.
Special instructions that must be observed and executed in the process of treatment Lekrolin, are as follows:
Positive. Drops Lekrolin worked well for allergies. They are effective, perfectly relieve redness in the eyes and itching. In the product is no preservatives. Affordable price.
Negative. Among the shortcomings, some customers noted that when backfilling a little pinch of the eye, and then you may see «web» on the eyes.
Ophthalmic drug Lekrolin in some cases it is necessary to replace another one which has similar mechanism of action. Main drugs-analogues are:
- A good cough medicine and some others.
Usually the need for their use arises in the following situations:
- intolerance prescribed medication;
- the desire of the patient to use a different drug with anti-allergic activity;
- the presence of contraindications to the appointment Lekrolin;
- the development of side effects during treatment.
Price eye care drug Lekrolin ranges from 100 to 150 rubles.