Likontin Comfort eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Likontin comfort – ophthalmic drug from the group of artificial tear fluid substitutes. It is prescribed in cases when it is necessary to cope with the unpleasant symptoms of dry eye syndrome, namely:
- the feeling of dryness;
- foreign body sensation in the eye;
- redness of the eyes;
- their fatigue.
Its major advantage is compatibility with all contact lenses (both soft and hard). This is a very significant plus, as dry eye syndrome is very often diagnosed in patients who are on long term wear lenses.
The composition and form of issue
The drug is as follows:
Release form – bottles with a capacity of 18 ml. They are made of plastic, so are not damaged like glass.
Method of application
Method of application of the drug:
- thorough hand-washing before burying;
- Unscrew the cap so that it does not touch.;
- avoid contact of the tip with the eye and foreign objects to prevent infection;
- instilled into each conjunctival SAC one to two drops;
- carefully close the vial with a cap.
The main contraindication to the use of this drug is increased individual sensitivity to components Lacantina Comfort. However, this situation is very rare. So the drug is widely administered in ophthalmic practice.
Side effects most commonly associated with chlorhexidine, which is part of the drug. This ingredient can cause eye irritation, which is redness, increased tearing, sensation of sand etc. If you encounter these signs from further use Lacantina Comfort must be abandoned.
Special instructions that must be followed when using the drug Likontin Comfort:
- bury the tool can even with contact lenses in the eye (to remove them is not necessary);
- the drug can be applied to the lens one or two drops before dressing, that makes it more comfortable wearing it;
- the emergence of signs of irritation of the eyeball is a reason for urgent consultation of an ophthalmologist and possible rejection from future use of this drug.
Anna, 24 years
«I recently started wearing contact lenses, and noticed the discomfort in his eyes. Turned to the doctor. He prescribed drops Likontin Comfort from irritation and dryness in the eyes. It is necessary to drip directly into the lens and then her dress. The manual says that the drops moisturize the eyes. I, personally, this effect is not felt».
Hope, 30 years
«I Likontin Comfort advised to purchase as soon as I bought the lens. The doctor said that they will be well moisturize the eyes. And he was right. I use them when I wear lenses and are happy with the result».
Analogues of the drug Likontin Comfort are used in case when there is intolerance to it or it was missing from the pharmacy. All recommended money-substitutes also belong to the group of artificial tears. Their representatives are:
- Tear natural;
- Oftagel and others.
The price of the drug Likontin Comfort quite acceptable. Usually it ranges from 80-100 rubles, which depends on the economic policies of pharmacies to implement the drug.