Multicam vitamins for eyes: manual, price and analogues
Multicam is a homeopathic syrup, created on the basis of plants. It helps to intensify for many physiological processes in the visual analyzer. In the end, it has a positive effect on its functioning. The main mechanisms of action are:
- the fight against active forms of oxygen, which can have a damaging effect;
- improvement of microcirculation;
- accelerating re-synthesis of visual pigments;
- improvement of visual acuity, etc.
Therefore, the main States, when justified by its use are:
- degeneration of the retina;
- elevated eye strain;
- age-related changes of structures of the eye;
- myopia etc.
The composition and form of issue
Multicam is a homeopathic remedy, therefore the main components are Botanical extracts, namely:
- black cohosh;
The drug is available as syrup. It is packaged in a glass bottle.
Method of application
The use of Michikami should be carried out according to the following rules:
- single dose of one teaspoon;
- it must be taken both in the morning and evening, i.e. twice during the day;
- it is best to take the drug after meals;
- the duration of a course of treatment is a month;
- after 2-3 months you can repeat the reception of Michigama.
In some cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe a different dosing regimen of the drug, which depends on the underlying indication for the use of Michigama.
Not all patients are able to apply Multicam. This is due to the presence of contraindications. Therefore, you should avoid taking it or exercise extreme caution in two cases:
- the presence of an individual high sensitivity to any component of the tool;
- patients with diabetes of any type.
Rarely, patients may develop certain allergic reactions. Most often they appear in predisposed individuals, having burdened by allergies heredity. The development of any allergic intolerance is an indication for consultation of the ophthalmologist.
Treatment Michikamau should take into account the particular instructions. These include:
The analogues have a similar mechanism of action, but a slightly different chemical composition in contrast to Michigama. They are used in situations when you need to replace the prescribed medication. However, this should be done by an ophthalmologist, as it is necessary to consider all the details (side effects, contraindications, etc.).
Main drugs-analogues of Michikami are:
- Lutein Complex;
- Complivit Ophtalmo;
- Kuwait Lutein;
- The anthocyan Forte;
- Bilberry Forte;
- Nutri total;
- Vitrum Vision;
- Have normetal.
The price of homeopathic remedy to Multicam in Russian pharmacies is 200-300 rubles per pack.