Normaks eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Normaks is an ophthalmic drug that belongs to the group of fluoroquinolones. It is used topically for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of the eyeball and its structures, which are caused by sensitive to the preparation microorganisms.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of the medicinal product Normaks presented as the main active ingredient and auxiliary components. As of the first acts of Norfloksacin, which relates to antibiotics of the fluoroquinolone group. Auxiliary substances act as preservatives and stabilizers. This allows the drug for a long time not to lose their therapeutic properties.
Such auxiliary substances include the following:
- a solution of benzalkonium chloride, which can cause clouding of contact lenses;
- edetate disodium.
Form release ophthalmic drug Normaks is eye drops. They are available in bottles fitted with a dropper. The capacity of one bottle is 5 ml. Usually this amount is enough for one course of antibiotic therapy.
Method of application
The main recommendations regarding the correct way to apply eye drops Normaks as follows:
- the drug should be used only topically;
- he cannot himself appoint – to apply only on doctor’s advice;
- single dose is one to two drops;
- instilled into the conjunctival SAC;
- mode of instillation depends on the severity of the pathological process. Thus, the minimum interval between instillation may be 2 hours and maximum 4 hours. In the case of reducing the severity of clinical symptoms frequency of instillation reduced, leading to 3 — 6 times throughout the day;
- the duration of treatment is 7 — 10 days. However, if we are talking about trachoma, treatment should continue for at least one to two months.
Contraindications that restrict the use of this drug include the following clinical situation:
- individual hypersensitivity to the active substance of the medicine;
- the age of 15 years;
- gestational period;
- the lactation period.
In General the drug is well tolerated Normaks. However, some patients may appear certain side effects. They can be an indication for discontinuation of treatment according to drug.
So, the main negative consequences of the use of Normals, are as follows:
- redness of the conjunctival membrane;
- swelling of the eyelids;
- the itching and burning sensation;
- rashes on the skin, especially the eyelids.
Solely rarely are there negative consequences associated with the release of the drug into the systemic circulation. These include the following:
- epigastric pain;
- dizziness and headache.
Special instructions to be followed in the process of treatment Normaks, as follows:
Reviews drops Normaks diverse. They can bury the eyes and ears.
Positive. Buyers noted that the drug is well-established in diseases such as: conjunctivitis, stye, otitis. Quickly eliminates swelling and redness, effective.
Negative. Disadvantage of the drug is its bottle. Not easy to dig. Also note the high cost drops. Few this tool caused side effects severe headache.
Some analogues are used in case when you need Normaks replaced by another drug with antibacterial activity. This can happen for various reasons – inefficiency Normans, his absence at the pharmacy, etc. However, the replacement drug necessary to take into account the main active ingredient (antibiotic).
Drugs from the group of antibiotics used in ophthalmology are as follows:
- L-Optik and others.
Price eye care drug with antibacterial activity Normaks ranges from 70 to 120 rubles. It depends on the drugstore chain that sells this drug. In General, the cost of the medicine is affordable for most patients in whom it is assigned.