Nozeylin eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Nozeylin – it drops sympathomimetic group. Are used not only in ophthalmology, but also in the ENT practice. These drops relieve swelling and congestion by narrowing the blood vessels for a long time.
The composition and form of issue
1 ml Rosalina contains:
- chlorpheniramine maleate and naphazoline hydrochloride (main components that have an active effect) for half a gram of each substance;
- sodium citrate, boric acid, benzalkonium chloride, edetate dinitrile and water (act as auxiliary ingredients).
Available in a colorless solution. A volume of 15 ml. is Sold by prescription.
Indications for use
The drug Nozeylin used, if any:
- diseases of allergic and chronic in nature (conductivit);
- deviations associated with peruutusehdot eyes (astenopiceski disorder);
- irritation of the eyes caused by spring fever.
Method of application
Drops Nozeylin you can assign 6 years. Thus, the dosage one both for kids and adults: up to 4 times daily 1-2 drops in the affected eye. With a convenient dropper, located on the lid of the drug, to avoid infection, if you do not touch it with dirty hands and avoid contact with other surfaces. After application, the bottle need to be closed.
The drug has the following contraindications:
- individual intolerance to the components included in Rosalina;
- increased heart beats (tachycardia);
- the increase of the thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism);
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- atherosclerosis, in pronounced form, in the development of stroke;
- patients under the age of 6 years;
- the combination of MAO inhibitors (only after 2 weeks after application you can dig Nozeylin).
If the patient has hypersensitivity to the components Rosalina, there are such deviations:
- irritation of the mucous membrane of the eye;
- the intraocular pressure;
- the discomfort (itching and burning);
- headaches, dizziness and drowsiness during long-term use Rosalina.
In case of overdose ophthalmic drops these are possible symptoms are:
- inhibition of consciousness and action;
- the decrease in body temperature;
- a decrease in heart rate;
At the first signs of overdose and any side effects occur you should consult a doctor who will prescribe other treatment.
Interaction with other drugs
If you use Nozeylin with produces the anasthetic drugs, it can slow down their action. Expressed arterial hypertension can cause the combination of this drug with MAO inhibitors. It is often observed potentiation of Rosalina.
Drops Nozeylin as other therapeutic agents has its own instructions for use. These include:
«I’m allergic to ragweed. Escaped antihistamines. But this year it was decided that another need drops for the eyes and nose. Pills alone not help, and the symptoms of an allergic reaction macabre: eyes itch, nose breathing and frequent sneezing. The pharmacy recommended drops Nozeylin. They are suitable for instillation the eyes and nose that I was very pleased. When dripped into the eyes, no burning was not. They stopped itching and his nose I was able to breathe normally. Drops I’m happy.»
Catherine, 23 years
«I Nozeylin drops the doctor prescribed for allergic conjunctivitis. Drip the instructions. On the second day of backfilling, and no side effects have been. The drug helped.»
If for any reason the drug has not been found, then replace it with will be able to:
- A good cough medicine.
It is worth remembering that all analogs have both common and individual characteristics. Therefore before use it is advisable to consult your doctor.
The cost drops Nozeylin on average up to 130 rubles for a bottle. The cost depends on the pricing policy of the pharmacy.