Oculoheel eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Oculoheel is a unique herbal product that is designed to hydrate the eyeball. However, it has other positive therapeutic effects that distinguish it from the group of substitutes of natural tears:
- antimicrobial action – allows you to eliminate the inflammatory process in the very beginning of its development;
- anti-inflammatory, preventing the negative effects of inflammatory responses;
- analgesic, relieves the patient;
- trophic – improving the nutrition of all structures of the eye, and in particular superficial;
- normalization of the tonus of the ciliary muscle in the case of concomitant spasm of accommodation.
The composition and form of issue
The drug is represented by a set of medicinal plants which have different therapeutic effects on the eyes. These include:
- the pilocarpus, Jaborandi;
In addition to the main active ingredients are auxiliary, which act as preservatives and stabilizers.
Release form of the drug, Oculoheel is a disposable tube-dropper, which is in a package of 20. They are quite easy to open by turning the cap clockwise. This eliminates the possibility of infection during treatment with this medicine.
Method of application
Method of application as follows:
- instill one to two drops in each eye;
- frequency of instillation 4 times a day;
- the course of treatment – 10 days, if necessary, it is possible to continue (especially to eliminate manifestations of dry eye);
- the tube of the dropper is opened by turning the cap;
- gently drip into each conjunctival SAC, and then blinked a few times to distribute the funds.
Contraindications that restrict the use of Oculoheel:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- the age of 18;
- gestational period;
Side effects may include allergic reactions to medicinal plants included in the composition of the drug, Oculoheel. They manifest signs such as:
- redness of the eyes;
- the feeling of sand and foreign body;
With the development of allergies need to consult with your doctor and to refuse from the further application of this drug and replace it with another with a similar mechanism of action.
Special instructions when using Oculoheel:
«I drop Oculoheel well help to cope with seasonal allergies. They quickly and effectively eliminate the symptoms of an allergic reaction, inflammation, itching, redness in the eyes. When backfilling there is no discomfort, eyes moist. Drops convenient to use, they are packaged in capsules, so you can use them as needed».
Veronika, 23 years
«My baby after birth started having problems with my eyes. Left eye started to turn sour. Went to the doctor, he told us to buy Oculoheel. The drug is harmless and has no analogues. Baby drops helped, now they are always in my Cabinet.»
Important! Analogues of this drug can only partially replace its positive effects on the eyes, as their composition is not absolutely identical to the composition of Oculoheel.
They are used in cases where the recommended drug is not a pharmacy or a patient for any reason is unable to buy it. Substitutes Oculoheel are drugs such as:
- Tear natural;
- Likontin Comfort;
- Oftagel and others.
The price of the drug, Oculoheel ranges from 250 — 350 rubles. It depends on the pharmacy network that implements it.