Optatec eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Optatec is ophthalmic preparation with antiseptic properties. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. So it is used in the treatment of infectious-dependent processes of the eyeball.
- blepharitis – inflammation of the eyelids;
- keratitis and others.
In addition, Aftdeck a drug for the prevention of gonebingo, that is, gonorrheal lesions of the eyeball.
The composition and form of issue
The composition of the ophthalmic preparation is represented by the following chemical substances:
- decamethoxin, which is the main active component;
- physiological saline (aqueous solution of sodium chloride at a concentration of 0.9%).
Release form — it is a plastic bottle with a dropper, which is convenient to carry. The volume of the bottle is 5 ml.
Method of application
A method of using ophthalmic tools depends on the objectives pursued:
- for the treatment of infectious lesions must instill two drops in each eye, with the frequency of instillation is 6 times throughout the day;
- to prevent the newborn gnobleniya two drops instilled immediately after birth, and repeated after 2 hours at the same dosage;
- prevention of inflammatory complications of the eye compared to surgical intervention involves burying two drops 6 times a day for several days before surgery and for five days afterwards.
The duration of use of Itadaku with the purpose of treatment is determined by the nature of the pathological process and its severity. So the treatment can vary within wide limits. When use of the drug is required to observe the rules of asepsis and antisepsis.
Aftdeck the drug has virtually no contraindications for use. The only thing to consider is hypersensitivity to the main active substance. However, such situations are extremely rare.
Side effects when using ophthalmic tools are recorded quite rarely. When they appear, you should consult with an ophthalmologist for further question about the possibility of continuing this treatment.
The main side effects are:
- redness of the eyes;
- foreign body sensation, etc.
Special instructions to be followed in the process of treatment Optatec:
Elena, 29 years old
«We Optatec was administered to the child at eye doctor’s advice. Plus I have massaged the eye. So we worked in a few days the child was again seen well.»
Nicholas, 32 years
«I have started festering right eye. Turned to the doctor, he wrote me a prescription for drops Optatec. But the pharmacy had the drug to replace analog, because it is in our city is not for sale.»
Analogues of this ophthalmic drug are:
- Normaks and others.
Analogues used when there is intolerance of Italica.
The price of the drug Optatec is from 20 to 40 rubles, depending on the pharmacy, which is engaged in its implementation. This is a very affordable tool that is available in almost all pharmacies.