Pills vitamins for eyes: manual, price and analogues
Leovit is a dietary Supplement that has a restorative effect on the body.
The main purpose of these vitamins is to maintain normal functioning of the visual apparatus. They also replenish vitamins E, C and rutin. Exert their effects due to included complex of trace elements.
The composition and form of issue
BAD comes in the form of tablets that go in the bottle in quantities of 100 pieces. Active substances vitamins are:
- vitamin C – used as an additional means in order to maintain immunity from various infectious diseases, disorders of capillary permeability, which is very important in the treatment of eye diseases;
- rutin reduces the permeability of the capillaries;
- vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents retinal detachment, cataract;
- bilberry extract is used for conjunctivitis, inflammatory eye diseases and low vision;
- vitamin a is the main vitamin to maintain vision, improve color perception and vision in the dark, but also can reduce the risk of conjunctivitis;
- Royal jelly – tones, stimulates and normalizes the organ of vision.
Auxiliary ingredients are starch, sugar, calcium stearate, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Indications for use
- inflammation of the eyelids;
- the sensations, though in the eyes of the sand;
- fear of the light;
- wearing the lenses;
- the long strain of the organ of vision and therefore eye strain;
- falling vision;
- inflammation of the cornea or conjunctiva.
That is, the use of vitamins in order to treat some eye diseases and for their prevention.
Method of application and doses
Dosage for adults and children aged over 12 years is 1-2 tablets 3-4 times per day. Children from 3 to 12 years should take 1 tablet 3 times per day. Take vitamins you need during meals. Course duration is 3 months.
You cannot use BAD:
- children aged under 3 years;
- people who have hypersensitivity to any component of the tool.
Pregnant and nursing women can use this product only after consulting your doctor.
When you receive Leovita possible manifestations of allergic reactions. Therefore, before to start to take SUPPLEMENTS, you should consult with your doctor.
Cases associated with overdose of vitamins. However, you still need to meet the recommended dosage of this means.
Interaction with other drugs
You should not take the Pills together with other multivitamins. Because in this case can develop gipervitaminoz.
Leovit is not a drug, therefore, cannot replace medicines that the doctor prescribes. Its shelf life is 2 years. To keep the vitamins should be in a place where it is cool and where they will not be able to get children.
As an analogy, you can apply:
- Nutri Total;
- Kuwait Lutein;
- Complivit Ophtalmo;
- Bilberry Forte;
- Multicam Syrup;
- Vitrum Vision;
- The Anthocyan Forte.
To appoint a similar tool needs a doctor.
The cost Leovita in Russian pharmacies varies from 75 to 85 roubles.