Slezin eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Slezin – preparation of artificial tears, which can be used to facilitate hydration of the cornea and conjunctiva. In addition, it has excellent ability to accelerate the healing process of the cornea. So it is used in the following cases:
- «dry eye syndrome» developed as the result of General or local causes;
- postoperative period after surgical interventions in ophthalmology;
- injuries of the cornea.
The composition and form of issue
The drug Slezin as follows:
- polymer, which acts as the main active ingredient;
- auxiliary components, which include mineral salts, water, organic compounds.
Form release Belousov – plastic bottle with capacity of 15ml, which is convenient to carry, as there is no probability that it crashes. This is especially important for drug group artificial tears, as they must be applied regularly several times a day.
Method of application
Method of applying ophthalmic drug Slezin:
Important! If the treatment within one to two days is not an improvement, it is necessary to consult an ophthalmologist. He will pick a different tool with a similar mechanism of action.
Contraindications for the appointment of Belousov following:
- feeding the child breast milk;
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- children and adolescents aged less than 18 years, as there had been no serious studies that would demonstrate the safety of this medication.
Slezin some patients may lead to development of side effects. This is manifested by the appearance of the following unpleasant symptoms:
- conjunctival redness;
- blurred vision, which limits the possibility of driving a car;
- fatigue of eyes;
- burning sensation in the eyes;
- increased tears;
- tingling feeling in the eyes.
In the case when there are some side effects, the use of the drug must be stopped and contact an ophthalmologist.
Special instructions that must be followed in the process of treatment with this drug:
Positive. Buyers noted that the drop Slezin good help for eye dryness, eliminate redness. When backfilling do not schipet, and do not cause allergic reactions. The tool is easy to use. Available in pharmacies, and cheaper than analogues.
Negative. Some people this drug has not helped after using the eye condition has not improved.
Analogues of the drug Slezin are not absolutely identical in chemical composition. They are usually prescribed when there is intolerance to this tool.
All analogues are representatives of the group of artificial tears:
- Tear natural;
- Oftagel and others.
The price of the drug Slezin is from 100 to 150 rubles. In different pharmacies, different prices of the drug.