The emoxipin eyedrops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
The Emoxipin-drops – ophthalmic drug. Their main mechanism of action is associated with the neutralization of free radicals that have damaging effects on structures of the eye. It has the following therapeutic effects:
- hardening of the arteries and veins supplying the eyeball;
- accelerates the process of resorption petechial hemorrhages;
- has a protective effect of excess ultraviolet radiation on the retina.
The main indications for the use of Emoxipin are:
- diabetic retinopathy;
- hemophthalmus of different severity;
- complications myopia and glaucoma;
- circulatory disorders of the brain.
The composition and form of issue
The main active ingredient of Emoxipin is Methylethylpiridinol. Its concentration in aqueous solution is 1%.
Release form – a plastic bottle with a dropper, the volume of which is equal to 5 ml. Therefore, it is convenient to store and carry.
Method of application
Method of application eye drops Emoxipin as follows:
- single dose of one to two drops into each eye;
- the frequency of instillation is two or three times per day;
- the duration of therapy from one week to one month, which is determined individually;
- you must comply with the conditions of sterility, so as not to infect the contents of the vial with drops.
The main contraindications that restrict the use of ophthalmic tools Emoxipin, are:
- hypersensitivity to Methylethylpiridinol, which may be some patients;
- gestational period was not randomized studies that have proved its security at this time.
The drug is well tolerated, but sometimes you may experience certain side effects. In some cases, they are the reason for the refusal to continue further treatment this ophthalmic agent.
The main side effects are:
- the itching sensation;
- swelling of the conjunctiva;
- her redness;
- rarely can be periodic increase in blood pressure.
Special instructions in treatment Emoxipin:
Vadim, 25 years
«I ophthalmologist had prescribed when I had a hemorrhage in the eye after injury. Plus the antibiotic. After putting a little sting your eyes. But overall, the drug I’m glad it passed after a few weeks.»
Natalia, 29 years
«I have high myopia, so no contact lenses can not do. In such a situation drops Emoxipin help my cornea to supply it with oxygen and strengthens blood vessels of the eye. They effectively relieve tension and redness of the eye. Minus them that burns very strongly, when buried».
Analogues of the drug Emoxipin:
- Adagala and some others.
The price of the drug Emoxipin is from 100 to 200 rubles depending on the pharmacy, which is engaged in its implementation.