Tsiprolet eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Tsiprolet is the ophthalmic preparation that is applied topically for the treatment of infectious-inflammatory processes of the eye structures. It must be used in the following situations:
- chorioretinopathy, etc.
The composition and form of issue
The main active ingredient of Ciprolet is an antibiotic from the group of fluoroquinolones, namely Ciprofloxacin. It is effective against many microorganisms. Also in the composition of the drug there are excipients that serve as preservatives and stabilizers. However, they can identify and side effects of the drug.
Tsiprolet is produced in the form of eye drops. Drawback is the glass bottle that can break, and the absence of a dropper, which must be purchased separately. However, given the low cost and high efficiency, it’s shortcomings become irrelevant.
Method of application
Method of applying ophthalmic drug Tsiprolet as follows:
- a single dose should be one or two drops instilled in each eye;
- the frequency of instillation is 4 to 6 times depending on the severity of the pathological process, while reducing the severity of clinical manifestations may decrease the daily dose of the drug;
- the duration of treatment is determined by the ophthalmologist individually in each specific case, depending on the severity of the disease.
Important! The time of treatment should not exceed two weeks, as it considerably increases the likelihood of superinfection.
The appointment of a drug Tsiprolet ophthalmologist must take into account possible contraindications that limit its application.
- viral inflammatory diseases of ocular structures;
- intolerance drugs generation fluoroquinolone, which can be observed in some patients;
- the age of 1 year;
- gestational period;
- the breast-feeding period.
During treatment with this drug may experience certain side effects which require immediate consultation by an ophthalmologist. The main negative effects that may appear on the background, include the following:
- redness of the eyes;
- sensation of sand in eyes;
- the feeling of a foreign body;
- increased tears;
- fear of bright light;
- secondary activation of the bacterial and fungal flora with the development of superinfection, etc.
Special instructions to be followed in the treatment process according to ophthalmological drug are as follows:
Positive. Many customer reviews say that the drops Tsiprolet effective in conjunctivitis and other inflammatory eye diseases. When backfilling not pinch, and after use do not cause adverse reactions. They are available in pharmacies.
Negative. Not very convenient eye drops.
Some analogues that can replace Tsiprolet:
- Normaks and some others.
These drugs can replace Tsiprolet. However, before their appointment, the ophthalmologist must take into account the range of their antibacterial activity so that microorganisms were sensitive to them, as it depends on the effectiveness of the treatment. Otherwise, to achieve recovery will not succeed.
The price of the drug Tsiprolet is readily available to each patient to whom it is shown. The cost is from 50 to 80 rubles, depending on the pharmacy network, which is engaged in its implementation. In addition, the patient for the low price gets the drug with good efficiency.