Ujala eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Ujala is a drug used in ophthalmology and based on the recipes of Ayurveda. It belongs to the group of eye tonics, while he is not registered as a drug.
He has the following therapeutic effects:
- reducing the abnormal formation of tear fluid;
- the restoration of cellular metabolism in the eye;
- slowing the progression of cataracts;
- the recovery of transparency of the lens.
The composition and form of issue
Composition Ujala represented by the following components, which are uniquely combined in him (taking into account the recommendations of Ayurveda):
- boerhavia diffuse;
- potassium nitrate.
Produced Ayurvedic drugs Ujala in the form of bottles having a capacity of 5 ml. Vials are made of plastic and is equipped with a special spout that facilitates their use.
Method of application
Method of use Ayurvedic remedies Ujala as follows:
- instill one to two drops in each eye, after which the patient needs to do a 10-minute rest your eyes (lie down with my eyes closed) for 2 hours to give your eyes the visual stress;
- throughout the day the frequency of use is twice – immediately after waking and immediately before sleep;
- after you have blinked a few times, that the drug is uniformly distributed throughout the conjunctival cavity;
- treatment consists of two phases. The first phase lasts about 2 months — it allows you to clean the blood vessels and improve the course of metabolic processes in the eyeball. The second stage lasts about one year. actually he helps with cataracts by restoring the transparency of the lens;
- the dose should be increased gradually – you can start backfilling once in two or three days.
The main contraindications that restrict the use of this drug are as follows:
- increased sensitivity to the drug components (one or more) which can take place only in some patients;
- children up to age 12 years;
- viral infection of the conjunctival and cornea;
- fungal infections in ophthalmology;
- postoperative status in the case of transactions regarding foreign bodies of the cornea.
In some cases, develop side effects. They can limit the use of the drug and to reduce the patient’s adherence. The main negative consequences of drug treatment Ujala are:
- the itching and burning sensation that appears directly after instillation of the drug;
- increased production of tear fluid;
- redness of the eyes.
In case these side effects should follow such guidelines as:
- blink a few times for centuries;
- do not rinse the eye with water;
- consult with your doctor.
Special instructions to be followed in the process of treatment Ujala are as follows:
Elena Petrovna, 53
«I’m 53 years old drops prescribed by a doctor-ophthalmologist for cataract treatment. Improvement came after two weeks, the colors see brighter, the contours of objects became clear. I will continue the course of treatment, I heard that is possible to complete the cure of cataract without operation. Very happy!»
Anna, 30 years
«Drops of Ujala learned from the Internet, ordered, began to drip. At first I felt a slight burning sensation immediately after instillation, then became worse. Eyes were burning constantly, there is also pain. Went to the doctor he said that the drops did not suit me, need to pick up others. Very sorry for the money spent!»
Currently there are no identical counterpart that is able to replace this drug. In some cases, it can be recommended to the counterparts that have an identical effect, namely the fight against cataracts. However, they have a completely different mechanism of action and composition. These include:
- The emoxipin;
The price of the drug Ujala, produced in the form of eye drops, is from 250 to 350 rubles. It depends on the pharmacy network, which is engaged in its implementation.