Vial of eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
The drug Vial relates to ophthalmic drugs. It has moisturizing properties for the eyes, partially replacing the artificial tear and also provides anti-allergic action.
So it should be used in the presence of allergic conjunctivitis and keratitis, dry eye syndrome, increased effects of irritants on the eye.
Its therapeutic action Vial implements by stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors, which is accompanied by narrowing of the blood vessels in the eye.
Important! Because of the partial selectivity of the drug may develop systemic side effects that limit its use.
The composition and form of issue
The drug Vial as follows:
- tetrizolin – is the main active ingredient;
- purified water;
- electrolytes sodium.
Thus, the chemical composition of this drug is not very complicated. All components are artificially synthesized.
Release form of the drug Vial is eye drops, manufactured in vial of 10 ml.
Method of application
Method of application of the drug Vial:
- the vial should be warmed to body temperature by holding this in the palm of your hand;
- Unscrew cap without touching the tip;
- drip into each conjunctival SAC of one or two drops, this is not to touching your eyes;
- instilled three times a day;
- cannot be used three days in a row.
The drug Vial is contraindicated in the following cases:
- glaucoma, angle-closure its shape;
- dystrophic lesions of the cornea;
- children aged less than 3 years;
- intolerance of one of the components of the drug;
- pregnancy, as an increase in lactation.
The vial can lead to sympathotonics effects, therefore used in the following cases with care:
- cardiovascular disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- improving thyroid function;
- inhibitors of monoamine oxidase;
Side effects by different systems of the body receiving the Vial missing. May experience only local reactions, which lead to the following symptoms:
- burning sensation in the eye;
- mydriasis and blurred vision;
- pains in eyeballs;
- redness of the conjunctival membranes.
Rarely may experience systemic manifestations that are associated with the activation of the sympathetic nervous system. They lead to the following effects:
- a slight increase in blood pressure;
- increased heart rate;
- narrowing of the peripheral arteries, which leads to blanching of the skin of feet and hands.
Special instructions refer to the cautions in the treatment process these eye drops:
Positive. Eye drops Vial well to moisturize the eye, instantly relieve swelling, fatigue and redness from the eyes. Here is what one of the buyers: «I work in an office so the whole working day in front of a computer monitor. Recently I began to notice that in the evening very tired eyes, blushing. Went to the appointment with the eye doctor he prescribed drops Vial. The result I was satisfied, no pleasurable sensations when the instillation was not.»
Negative. Of the drawbacks buyers allocate what they can not drip for a long time. From drug eyes can become dependent, hence develop side effects.
Analogues of the drug Vial have similar chemical composition, but it is not identical. Therefore, the therapeutic effect of the drug and its tolerability may vary. Analogues of the Vial are:
- Sistein ultra;
- Axial ;
- Natural tears;
- Blink intensive;
The price of eye drops Vial acceptable to most patients. It ranges from 100 to 150 rubles.