Zaditen eye drops: manual, price, reviews, analogs
Zaditen is ophthalmological tool that is successfully used in many eye diseases of allergic origin. It should be attributed to filmgruppe called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Therefore, the mechanism of action of this drug is associated with the blocking of the synthesis of prostaglandins responsible for the development of allergic reactions.
The composition and form of issue
The ophthalmic composition means Zaditen presented as the main active ingredient and auxiliary. As the main acts Ketotifen. Additional components in the composition Zaditen are:
- benzalkonium chloride;
- sterile water;
- sodium hydroxide.
The drug is available in the form of eye drops. They are packaged in a plastic bottle with a dropper. One vial contains 5 ml ophthalmic drug.
Method of application
Rules for the use of the drug Zaditen as follows:
- each time use one drop. Buried alternately right and left eyes;
- before burying of drops warmed in the palm of your hand, so they had room temperature;
- throughout the day the frequency of instillation of the drug should be doubled;
- treatment is symptomatic, that is, the use of this drug should be associated with the appearance of clinical symptoms.
Before the ophthalmologist will prescribe drops, it evaluates the presence of contraindications to their use. The main ones are the following:
- the presence of intolerance to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in anamnesis;
- children up to age 12 years.
Important! Women who are pregnant and mothers who breastfeed, Zaditen should be appointed only on strict conditions, as in extremely rare cases they can get into the bloodstream or breast milk, affecting the baby.
Sometimes application of the ophthalmology products Zaditen perhaps the development of certain side effects. We are talking about the following:
- sensation of dryness in the eyeball;
- blurred vision;
- cramps or pain during instillation;
- the formation of hemorrhage under the conjunctiva;
- the appearance of lesions on the skin;
- eczema and some others.
There are special instructions, counting and running in the process of treatment Zaditen are as follows:
About eye drops Zaditen respond both positively and negatively. One of the buyers used these drops, and this is what he writes: «Symptoms of allergies are familiar to both adults and children. Huge number of of medicines offered in pharmacies, are given a choice. This year, I, like most people, never went to the doctor for advice, and immediately ran to the pharmacy, where at its discretion and taking into account the recommendations of the pharmacist began to pick up his eye drops. By common efforts the choice fell on Zaditen. The promised result was stunning. No for me there, the pharmacy read the instructions carefully and clarify from the same pharmacist application rules. After the first use there was a burning sensation, after the second and subsequent this feeling intensified. After a week, the claims returned to the pharmacy, where he heard that the drip had not inflamed eyes. But what I have is not inflamed if I’m allergic to creepy? So. Expensive and to no avail. I do not advise to buy this drug. At least without the advice of a doctor.»
The analogues have a similar mechanism of action but differ somewhat in composition. This defines the indications for their appointments, which include:
- intolerance Zaditen;
- the development of side effects when using Zaditen;
- the contraindications for treatment with this drug.
Eye care funds, which have similar anti-allergic effect include the following:
- A good cough medicine and some others.
The price of the drug Zaditen ranges from 300 to 400 rubles.