Pain in the urinary bladder in women: treatment, causes and symptoms
The bladder is a hollow organ that consists largely of muscle. It is located in the pelvic area. The shape and size of this organ varies from how it is filling. Full body looks like a pear, with the broad side of it is at the top and narrow at the bottom. When empty it is similar to a saucer. Its Seating capacity in an adult is approximately 500 ml.
Why is there pain?
If it hurts the bladder, it indicates a serious reason. It can be connected directly with this body, maybe not. So why hurt the bladder? This can be caused by kidney disease, mocetta, coccyx, genitals (female). From this it follows that if urinary body healthy, look for the causes in other parts of the body.
If the disease is chronic, and thus affected the bladder, the pain is constant. In some cases, the process of urination will be painful. In this case, women will feel a heaviness, and pain localized in the pelvic area and pubic area. When emptying, pain may increase. It may be the beginning of the process, during or after it. If an unpleasant feeling arises in the end of urination, then this means that inflamed urinary body. When the pain is felt just when urinating, it may indicate the presence of stones. While driving they change their position, thus injuring the mucosa of the bladder.
Diseases in which can be a pain
There are reasons, due to which there is pain in the bladder. This:
- diseases of the bladder;
- inflammation of the ureter;
- kidney disease;
- acute inflammation of the prostate gland and bladder;
- diseases of the genital organs in women.
In case of acute inflammation breaks down the process of urination, and pain appear. When women come for consultation to the urologist, he directs them to the gynecologist to determine the cause. This will help to diagnose diseases of the genital organs, and to begin the necessary emergency treatment.
Usually occurs the symptoms of pain in women during physical activity. This happens due to the movement of stones in the bladder. As for men, they have localized pain in the region of the glans penis. And if the child complains of discomfort, it should be carefully evaluated and a treatment in the hospital. When there is retention of urine, this can complicate the flow of benign prostatic hyperplasia, or calculus may close the lumen of urethra. In this case there is unbearable pain, the severity, the patient becomes very ill, and he was ready for any treatment that only doctors removed the pain .
Upon admission to the hospital the patient usually says that he is concerned about the pain in the bladder:
- If pain is present regardless of whether you are moving or not, then this may indicate a growing malignancy in prenosna body.
- Cystitis is also very sore bladder. If the inflammation is diffuse, then the filling of the bladder urine, there are unpleasant sensations. The discomfort intensifies at the end of urination and after it. And then it passes until the bubble will not be filled again, and will not come emptying. If the cystitis is severe, then there is frequent urination, and women are experiencing persistent pain. When the inflammatory process affects only the output from the bladder, cramps in the bladder appear at the end of the evacuation and saved some time afterwards. This is due to the fact that the sphincter is continuously decreasing, thus damaging the mucous membrane, which is inflamed. Cystitis is usually accompanied by 3 symptoms: frequent desire to urinate, pain during urination and the presence of pus.
- Often sharp pain in the bladder, which disrupted urination appears due to various pathological processes in the urogenital system female. Occur and inflammation of the mucosa.
- Almost 70% of cases pain arises because of the stones and cystitis. At the final stage of evacuation commence severe pain.
- Also pain can occur from a tumor present in the bladder.
- The cause of pain in the bladder is the prostate cancer. If there is a sharp delay of urine, then begin the terrible suffering of the patient. It is noted the impossibility of evacuation, even if you strongly want in a toilet. While the bladder is distended, painful on palpation, and it feels heavy. The patient agrees to any treatment, after which will decrease the pain. Pain syndrome appears as accumulated in the bladder urine and in the process of urination. Then as the flow of urine in urinary body soreness appear again. If the urges become more frequent, we can assume that it is the inflammation of the organ, cervical or diffuse cystitis.
- If the patient is injured, after which there was pain in the abdomen, and there is frequent desire to empty urine may not stand out. After the patient will begin to make attempts during attempts to urinate, you may see blood. This is a sign that urinary body broken. In this case you need emergency treatment.
If urinary organ is dull, but persistent pain — this means that inflamed paravesical fiber. In this case, you can test the tumor above the pubis. Often confused with filled with urine prenosnik body. To solve the question about the reason of this education, you can resort to catheterization of the bladder.
Treatment of pathology
If you have pain in the bladder, then you need the help of a specialist. The treatment is performed by medical oncologist and a urologist. Their consultation is required to determine why the bladder hurts. At the reception, the doctor will examine you, listen to all complaints and then write out a direction on analyses. In that case, when you’ve already passed inspection, and got his results, they need to take to the doctor.
If a doctor was diagnosed with inflammation uinskogo body — this means that it became infected. This can occur due to intestinal infections that enter the urethra from the anus. You should consult a gynecologist. In another case, if the chemicals will begin to irritate the lining of the organ is necessary the advice of a urologist.
How can I reduce the pain?
If the pain intensifies, you should drink 2 cups of water. This will help to reduce the acid level in the urine and reduce the pain. After that for 3 hours should drink 1 glass of any fluid every 20 minutes. If the pain is unbearable, you can take painkillers.
- Pain during going to the toilet can be reduced by taking warm baths.
- You can hover legs.
- Well help warmer. One should go back and the second clamp between my legs. In this way warms up the urethra. In parallel with this, get treatment for cystitis.
- In addition to traditional medicine, you can use traditional recipes.
Bladder inflammation needs to be cured before the end so the disease does not become chronic. Time it takes not more than 20 days.
Don’t close your eyes to this problem, hoping that it will pass by itself. Carefully watch your health. Respond to the slightest symptoms, because they can indicate serious illness. And if you don’t get treatment in time, after the situation could become dire. There are many diseases that are not accompanied by any symptoms, and then it turns out that to cure them is impossible. But on the other hand, there are diseases with characteristic symptoms and can be confused with other impossible. For accurate diagnosis it is necessary to do what the doctor says. It is important to begin treatment and to deal with the problem and not sit idly by, expecting that things would work out.