Papilloma on labia: causes and treatment
Suddenly appearing papilloma on labia have a distinctive mushroom-shaped form on the stem. They feel soft, when multiple education have different sizes.
Background of the papilloma
The agent becomes a virus papillomatosis, which is easily passed between sexual partners. The viability of the virus remains in the air, so there are known cases of infection in public baths, with pools. Statistics show that a third of women objectively is the carrier of a pathological agent, but the virus manifests not at all.
There are several factors that become the impetus to the formation of papillomas in women:
- early beginning of active sexual life;
- frequent uncontrolled change of partners;
- the neglect of means of protection during sexual intercourse;
- the age range of 17 ÷ 34 years, given that the most common similar to viral disease in fairly young women 20 to 24 years.
Dormant for a long time in the cells, the virus breaks out with the formation of characteristic outgrowths influenced by several negative external influences:
- a weak immune system;
- sexually transmitted infections;
- hormonal imbalances;
- the deficiency of vitamins;
- chronic disease;
- the unfavourable environment.
The risk of papillomatosis
Virus papillomatosis can adversely affect the functioning of cells, causing uncontrolled division. In the result the affected area of the skin grows with the formation of genital warts — also called HPV on the labia, causing justifiable concern.
Being easily vulnerable to injuries, papilloma in women promotes penetration into the body of other infections. In medical practice there are cases when multiple similar education blocked the vaginal entrance. The main danger is the transformation of the papillomas into malignant form, which happens about 5% of cases.
Cheerleaders women can pain after sexual intercourse, and itching or even bleeding. These symptoms are due to the fact that thin walls papillomas are fairly easily injured. Sometimes an unpleasant smelling discharge. The most accurate picture gives you a gynecological examination. To appoint competent treatment, the complex of diagnostic measures, including analysis of blood for tumor markers.
Treatment with drugs
Medical testimony may recommend treatment with Podophyllotoxin that causes progressive necrosis of the papillae. When applying the tool, you must avoid getting it on nearby healthy tissue. Recommended course duration does not exceed 5 weeks. Pregnant this technique is contraindicated.
Cream Imiquad gives you the opportunity not only to remove warty growths, but also to inhibit the activity of the virus. When applying it is necessary to accurately comply with the scheme, as reflected in the instructions.
Kondilin in the form of alcohol solution is usually applied for 3 days, followed by 4-day break. Papilloma, depending on their sizes disappear in the interval from 1 to 5 weeks.
Three times a day on the affected area, apply ointment Veregen. She has a whole set of medical treatment, is a natural antioxidant and immunostimulant. The treatment can take up to 16 weeks.
Gel spray Panavir reduces inflammation and has an analgesic effect. It can be applied for effective treatment weeks 2 to 5 times daily.
Often to treat women recommended gel Epigenes Sex, which facilitates the condition, if the patient is experiencing itching from irritation in the affected areas. It has a positive impact on the regeneration of the skin and inhibits the appearance of new warts. To obtain a positive effect of duration of treatment course can be 5 weeks at 3-fold daily lubrication problem area.
Can enter the therapeutic range of anti-inflammatory drug Cycloferon, provide, along immunostimulatory effects.
Surgical methods of removing papillomas
If the doctor found HPV on the labia, then the decision about the method of getting rid of them it will take depending on the data obtained during preliminary survey.
Removal of papillomas in women is carried out in several ways:
- Surgical intervention requires a little time, while remaining traditional and common technique. Commonly used in extensive and large entities.
- Cryosurgery involves the exposure of the papilloma low temperatures through the use of liquid nitrogen. Scars after removal of such education. The major indication are the small dimensions of growth.
- Laser methods of removal of papillomas gives effective results. Such burning has a small percentage of tissue damage and a rare manifestation of relapses.
- Electrocoagulation is a cauterization of the formations by the high temperatures achieved by the flow of high frequency current. The procedure is quick, virtually painless. Healing occurs within a week, when occurring on the former site of the papilloma crust is no longer alone.
After surgery will be given advice on how the treatment of existing comorbidities, and the doctor will prescribe a complex of therapeutic measures that promote reduction in a normal vaginal microflora. To enhance the body’s resistance to virus attacks will be prescribed an immunostimulating drug.
Given the adverse circumstances, become directly or indirectly causes the formation of papillomas in women, you can prevent possible contamination. You need to carefully consider the use of condoms, to exclude casual sex, to prevent the weakening of the immune system.