Peach oil in the nose: properties and usage instructions
Like a dripping peach oil in the nose?
Peach oil – allergenic pharmaceutical product that is widespread in otolaryngology because of the broad spectrum of action. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity, accelerates the regeneration of soft tissue, gives elasticity to the mucosa.
Micro and macro in the composition of the slurry cropped inflammation of the upper respiratory tract acute and chronic stages, prevent the development of severe complications — sinusitis, tonsillitis. Like a dripping peach oil in the nose to achieve a positive dynamics, in which cases the action will be effective?
Properties of peach oil
The vitaminized fluid to form local immunity, strengthen the body’s resistance against aggressive endogenous and exogenous factors. Rich organic composition activates the processes of metabolism at the cellular level, exhibits a local effect on the lesion, which speeds up the healing process.
Suspension of natural origin contains no synthetic compounds, it is absolutely harmless even for the smallest of patients. Therapeutic properties are due to the biochemical diversity of content:
- vitamin complexes A, b, C, E, R. They reduce the permeability of blood capillary, maintain the integrity of the outer cover of the skin;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids: oleic, palmitic, linoleic, stearic, palmitoleic, and other. They normalize the processes of transport of nutrients to the tissues, improve blood circulation, prevent inflammation, prevent the development of atherosclerosis;
- carotenoids and flavonoids, mineral compounds: zinc, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium.
Vitamin C and tocopherol enhance the regenerative properties of the epithelium, neutralize the metabolites of infectious agents, reduce the toxicity of the body, which is a positive way affects the speed of the regression of the inflammation.
Raw peach pits used as a palliative therapy, i.e., active ingredients prevent the common symptoms of the disease, relieves the patient but does not have a detrimental action directly on the stimuli.
Cosmetic peach oil has the following therapeutic possibilities:
- stimulates immune activity, eliminate the pathogenic flora of the inner lining of the paranasal sinuses;
- mucous membrane moisture, prevents the formation of crusts, has softening effect;
- accelerates epithelization of the nasal cavity;
- normalizes the blood flow to the ENT on, controls the filling of blood vessels by lymph, reduces the intensity of inflammation and edema of soft tissues;
- improves physiological properties of capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
Fruit balm is primarily used in the complex scheme of recovery or for the prevention of mucosal lesions of upper body.
Tip! Before using fruit oil advisable to carry allergotest. A small area of the back side of the elbow to treat oily substance at room temperature, to observe the reaction for 1-2 hours.
The absence of flushing of the skin, a small rash, itching and burning sensation indication of the safety of his nasal application.
Can peach oil to drip into the nose?
Soothing and disinfectant designed for local use with the aim of eliminating rinorei acute and chronic stages.
For the normalization of the trophic recommended to apply vitaminized emulsion for the following pathologies:
- neuroautonomic form of vasomotor rhinitis;
- allergic rhinitis;
- bacterial sinusitis;
- the defeat of the maxillary, ethmoid, frontal and sphenoid sinuses;
- the ozena (atrophy of the mucous membrane and located in the projection of the nerve endings);
- acute tonsillitis, pharyngitis;
- respiratory viral diseases.
Instillation into the nasal passages oil of peach pits restores the drainage function, reduce the risk of re-infection.
For reference! Suspension characteristic sweet and pleasant flavor of the fruit, yellow color and smooth taste. Implemented in different volumes: 20, 30, and 55 ml.
Instructions for use of peach oil in the nose allow its use at all stages of gestation and lactation.
Among contraindications there is an individual intolerance of separate components. For infants and preschool children consumed after consultation with doctor.
To check the susceptibility of the organism to the active components in the following way: a small amount of fatty substance applied to the fabric cut, inhaling oil vapors for half an hour. The manifestation of adverse reactions in the form of watery eyes, itching and nasal congestion you need to limit contact with the drug.
How to use oil of peach pits in otolaryngology
The therapeutic efficacy and duration of treatment fruit balm depends on the efficiency and consistency of action.
If you start to bury the drug at the first symptoms of defeat of the respiratory system, the patient will feel better for 3-4 days to achieve full recovery, need two-week course. The treatment of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis requires a longer recovery.
The scheme of introduction of fatty substances in the sinuses in children and adults identical, except for dosage. The following recommendations will increase the effectiveness of vitamin emulsion:
- Clean the sinuses from accumulated mucus saline, moisturizing preparations: «Akvamaris», «Phrase», «Humer», 2-3 drops. Lavage of the sinuses is performed in the standing position, head tilted at an angle of 90⁰.The toilet of the nose in infants is performed as follows: each hole is instilled 1-2 drops of nasal fluid, after five minutes, carefully remove the remains of the pathological secretion with a cotton harness.
- The oil is brought to the temperature of 35-37⁰С. Tilt the head slightly backward, alternately in each nostril using a pipette to introduce 2-4 drops of the suspension. When performing therapeutic procedure neonate, you should head slightly to raise a hand, drip 1 drop into the nasal passages. After 10 minutes, carefully remove the crust, if available, a sterile cotton swab. Peach oil during pregnancy is prescribed in a child’s dosage.
- Children first years of life of manipulation is repeated every 3-4 hours, but not less than 3 times a day. For adults the minimum daily number of procedures start from 4 sessions.
For reference! For lavage of the nose effective mineral and plant complex «Dolphin».
Cleansing the sinuses should be carried out before complete relief of symptoms of inflammation. Peach oil does not cause systemic effects, so it is permissible to use the long course.
The lack of improvement or progression of disease indicates the ineffectiveness of vitamin fluid and requires medical participation to replace the plant component of more effective drugs.
Bury fruit balm can be as a single-agent preparation or or in combination with essential oil, in a ratio of 1 drop per teaspoon of fruit balm. This combination provides aconselho dilute thick secretions, improves the flow of mucus.
Nuance! In viral rhinitis the doctors prescribed inhalation on the basis of oil of peach pits.
Raw peach pits, thanks to the natural diverse composition, effective in the treatment of rhinitis of different etiology, colds, is used as profilaktirujut agent in acute viral respiratory infection,.
The limiting factor for application of a pharmaceutical product is a hypersensitivity of the organism to individual components, and allergic.