Propolis tincture in the ear children treatment of hearing loss
How to treat the ears with tincture of propolis?
Any inflammation in the ear requires the right approach to treatment and also thorough care for ear cavity. The slightest suspicion of inflammation should prompt an immediate visit to a specialist, as early treatment will eliminate the possibility of complications, which in this case is very dangerous because of location of ears in the vicinity of the brain.
As a complement to traditional treatment, many people use various recipes of traditional medicine. For example, quite often buried propolis tincture in the ear. Let us consider in more detail the preparation and methods of treating them.
Propolis tincture – treatment of ear diseases
First of all, it is worth noticing that propolis is a natural product which has unique properties.
Its use is widespread in otolaryngology, and all thanks to the rich chemical composition, in which there are more than 150 different components. The main ones are:
- amino acids;
- vitamins (b, C, N, P);
- various essential oils.
This substance is produced in different forms, for example it can be solutions or tablets on different bases.
However, the most commonly for treating ear ailments at home using a tincture of propolis that possess such useful properties:
- Wound healing.
Besides this, this product effectively combats developed an infection in the ear cavity and eliminates the putrid smell.
Attention! Propolis because of its diverse composition is very allergenic. That’s why before applying you should consult with your doctor and conduct a test to determine the body response to the remedy.
Propolis in the ears in the form of infusion is usually used for the therapy of otitis media, furunculosis of the auditory canal, as well as weeping eczema in the ear.
There are several ways to use this substance for getting rid of ear diseases.
Let’s consider them in more detail:
- instill the infusion in the sore ear, to perform such manipulations need to prepare a 5% solution of propolis, which can be found at any pharmacy. Infusion is necessary in the amount of 2 drops, 3 times per day instilled in the ear cavity. To hold such an event should until complete recovery;
- laying turundae in ear – if there is the occurrence of painful sensations in the ear, in the sick ear to put an absorbent pellet of cotton, saturated with tincture of propolis and leave for 12 hours. This procedure was performed for several weeks.
It is worth noting that in addition to medicinal properties, the infusion of propolis is an excellent anesthetic and activator activities of protective forces of an organism.
The infusion of propolis for treatment of the ears kids
To apply propolis for the treatment of ear diseases children can, however, with great caution and it is best before using to consult a pediatrician.
Such precautions are the use of propolis in the ears of children can be explained by the following factors:
- Since propolis is a very strong allergen, because of the peculiarities of its composition, for the treatment of children under 1 year its use is strictly prohibited.
- Allergy-prone children the treatment that extract is banned up to 3 years.
- If baby more than 1 year and no inclination to allergic reactions, to begin with it is better to give a try honey, which is also the product of beekeeping. If the child will be allergic to it, and propolis are contraindicated.
- In order to avoid unpleasant consequences before beginning treatment baby extract propolis should conduct an Allergy test. This requires very little product applied to the forearm and wait a day. In that case, if there is redness and itching, then such a tool can be applied to mucous membranes.
Help. Any allergic reactions to the various bee products are a direct contraindication to the use of propolis.
If nothing like of the above is not observed, the infusion of this bee product for the treatment of prolonged and chronic suppurative otitis media in children is applied as follows:
- planting cotton wicks — it is twisted an absorbent pellet of cotton wool impregnated with tincture of propolis, which should be pre-mixed with warm water in the ratio 1:1 and lay in the ear for 1-2 minutes 3 times a day;
- instillation of ear – diluted tincture of propolis should be instilled a few drops into the ear 3 times a day. Such a course of treatment is carried out until complete recovery.
Treatment of hearing loss propolis
To get rid of hearing loss, it is recommended to prepare a mixture of tincture of propolis (30-40 %) and vegetable oil.
The recipe for this solution is:
- The infusion of propolis – 1 teaspoon.
- Vegetable oil of any origin is 4 teaspoons.
Resulting mixture to impregnate an absorbent pellet of cotton wool and put into the affected ear.
To treat hearing loss in this way is possible only in the situation where this pathology is not triggered by a lack of development of the auditory organ or the complete destruction of the specific tissue in the cochlea and the nerve trunk.
The improvement of hearing, when such therapy is observed after 6 treatments, but the greatest effect can be achieved during the course of 16-20 treatments.
The treatment of various diseases of the ears requires special attention, because any, even at first glance not a very serious disease, can lead to very sad consequences.
Be careful to their own health and do not leave any chance for the development of germs.