Rinofluimutsil to me: the reviews for this spray in the sinus
How to treat sinusitis «Rinofluimutsil»?
Sinusitis is one of the most common diseases of more than 30% of all pathologies of ENT – organs.
To facilitate the patient’s condition, otolaryngologists prescribed «Rinofluimutsil» from sinusitis, which is recognized as one of the most effective methods of treatment for inflammatory processes in the mucosa of the maxillary sinus. In practice, often prescribed for rhinitis and sinusitis.
Components of the drug
First and foremost, it should be noted that «Rinofluimutsil» is mainly used with bactericidal drugs group (antibiotics). As monotherapy, this medical product can only relieve inflammation.
According to the instructions, therapy with this drug aimed at reducing the symptoms and not the cause itself.
«Rinofluimutsil» refers to the group antikongestanty remedies for nasal congestion and difficulty in nasal breathing, i.e. it has a decongestant effect.
As the active component serves two ingredients:
- Acetylcysteine, which is an expectorant and detoxifying agent. Molecules of a given substance is able to inhibit motor responses of leukocytes to chemical stimulus, whereby inflammatory processes become less pronounced. Also NAC helps reduce the viscosity of the accumulated product of secretion of cells (mucus), i.e. has a strong mukoliticeski effect.
- The tuaminogeptana – agonists indirect actions that contribute to the narrowing of the small blood vessels and reduces pathological fluid retention in the nasal mucosa (edema). Due to the significant decongestant effect, prevents the occurrence of pathological processes.
It is necessary to understand! «Rinofluimutsil» does not belong to the group of microbicides, despite the content in the preparation of acetylcysteine. In other words, this drug is not an antibiotic.
Pharmacological release form – spray kit special nozzle sprayer. The drug is not available in a liquid dosage form, since the effectiveness of the drug would be reduced to a minimum, due to the inability of the impact on the entire area of the nasal mucosa.
How to take the drug
A vial of the drug requires prior training. This connects the spray part, by the bottle, in advance of releasing the spray part of the protective capping means (cap).
Manufacturer of medical product in the treatment of sinusitis recommends the following dosages:
- adults – 2 doses into each outer hole of the nose (two clicks on the sprayer). Limit the number of «Rinofluimutsil» — no more than 4 times in 24 hours;
- for children over three years of age – 1 dose in each outer hole of the nose, but not more than 3 to 4 times a day;
- Children up to 3 years, medication should be used with caution and according to the prescription of the attending physician.
The maximum duration of treatment of sinusitis should not exceed seven days, in order not to provoke a syndrome of tolerance to the drug (addiction). The decision to extend therapy «Rinofluimutsil» taken only by a doctor.
«Rinofluimutsil» usable after opening for 20 days. After the expiration of this period, the drug is not fit for purpose and not suitable for further treatment.
Taking the drug, let’s not for every person seeking medical assistance. From the medicinal product should be discontinued in case of:
- giperchuvstvitelnost to the components of the «Rinofluimutsil»;
- of chronic eye diseases, manifestations of attacks of elevated intraocular pressure (angle-closure glaucoma);
- excess of hormones the endocrine glands;
- medication tricyclic groups, and MAO inhibitors.
Required, strict observation of the attending specialist when receiving the «Rinofluimutsil» require such contraindications as:
- hypersensitivity of the bronchi;
- high blood pressure (140/90 mm. calendar);
- angina, high functional class;
- heart rhythm disorders (some types of arrhythmias);
- pregnancy and lactation.
On the pharmaceutical market there are no drugs with similar composition, such as «Rinofluimutsil» to me. Reviews most patients confirm the effectiveness of this medical product, equally as practicing otolaryngologists.
What drops with antibiotics can be used in sinusitis, find out here.
Elena. I was diagnosed with a mass in the sinuses and edema of the mucosa. After two weeks of treatment by certain drugs of is no improvement. The doctor wrote «Rinofluimutsil». Honestly, I was skeptical, but he helped me. From the first day of use of the drug began to work – began to decrease headaches and more breathe freely nose. On the fourth day saw a significant effect and continued treatment of common cold.
Oleg. This winter has been ill with sinusitis. The doctor prescribed a complex treatment with multiple drugs, including was «Rinofluimutsil». I can say that definitely recommend this spray, as it helped not only me, but his wife, whose chronic sinusitis.
Spray sinusitis «Rinofluimutsil» can not replace treatment with antibiotics and sinus puncture. But in the complex treatment helps to restore nasal breathing and eliminate accumulated mucus. Only doctor is able to find the right therapy effectively influencing the disease.