Runny nose and nasal congestion: psychosomatics according to Sinelnikov, the reasons
Psychosomatic causes of common cold
To determine the etiology of rhinitis experts estimate the influence of aggressive external and internal factors, the mood and attitude of the patient. Modern science has shown the correlation of psychological factors to physical illness.
Psychosomatics (from Greek Psyche– soul / soma– body) evaluates the phenomena occurring in the human body from the point of psychology, determines a causal relationship between the pathology of the internal organs and emotional stress. Consider why mental stress manifests itself through violations of the normal functioning of organs and systems.
The etiology of the common cold
Secretory allocation are present in the sinuses in a natural number. Mucus protects soft tissues from mechanical damage, pathogenic strains drying out. Inflammation of the inner lining of the nose there is an intense production aconselho secret.
The main component of snot – mucin has antibacterial properties, and therefore in contact with the stimuli of its development increases several times. The abundant production of serous discharge helps to cleanse the body from waste products of viruses and bacteria.
The factor of hypothermia, sudden thermal changes, acute respiratory-viral infections reduce the protective functions of the body, which creates favourable conditions for reproduction of pathogens.
In the metabolism of unicellular formed decomposition products, which are absorbed into the systemic circulation. The effects of intoxication is a combination of local manifestations (cough, running nose, sneezing, nasal congestion) and General toxicity (pain in the neck and nape, weakness, malaise, temperature).
For rhinitis, which occurs on the emotional background, a characteristic identical symptoms like bacterial or viral rhinitis:
- swelling of the upper body;
- inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- nasal congestion;
- runny nose.
Systematic negative circumstances fraught with complications: sinusitis, sinusitis, inflammation of the middle ear.
Psychosomatic causes of common cold
Unconscious human emotions (pain, aggression, anxiety) provoking internal discomfort that goes into physical pathology. One of the factors blocking anastomoses paranasal sinuses are the psychological causes of the common cold.
The physiological state of immunosuppression leads to weakening of body resistance against aggressive irritants. Being in harmony with oneself, body and physical structure operate harmoniously, actively fighting off viruses and germs.
Interesting! The founder of the self-help movement Louise hay interpreterpath the problem of chronic rhinitis as a result of shumopodavleniya. Psychologist and philosopher Liz Burbo, in his writings, embodies the breathing process with life, the violation of which indicates the inability of man to live in harmony with oneself, enjoy existence.
Unexplained nasal congestion due to the psychologists from the point of view of mentality of the person. The opinions of scholars agree that the defeat of the upper respiratory tract is a response of the organism to negative mental state.
Sources of psychosomatic disorders are the following factors:
- internal conflict. In the confrontation between the conscious and the subconscious is dominated by one party, against which develops personal contradiction, which causes inflammation;
- negative emotions, experiences, mental confusion. Depress immune system, it becomes vulnerable to pathogens. A typical condition is manifested by runny nose, cough, sneezing, nasal congestion;
- stress, fear, depression. Provoke a breach of hormonal background, the result drops one or more components of the immune response to specific factors. The body projects a typical substance, such as antigens, against which developing allergic rhinitis. Effects are localized growths in the nose (polyps);
- bad mood and depression. Acts as a catalyst, disruptions in metabolism, blood circulation, as a result, blockage of the sinuses, violation of regulation of a tone;
- negative thoughts. If you are constantly thinking about the pathologies, in the end they will occur. The organic elements of speech projected into the real failures of the body;
For reference! For psychological reasons include pleasant emotions that provoked excitement.
- offense. Such a state seeks punishment, so the person starts subconsciously blame themselves for their actions, which is reflected in the physiological structure;
- experiences. We are talking about personal excitement, health and the fate of loved ones. On a sentimental background of an adult reflects the negative emotion from childhood that it is impossible to fully erase the memory;
- emotional and physical exhaustion. Personalities working on the wear, the exhaustion, it lacks mechanical energy. On the background of suppressed immunity develop pathological processes;
- conditional benefits. A desire to obtain moral or material benefit to program the body for disease development. The situation is clearly traced in the behavior of children. Snot from a baby is a reason to skip training sessions, the ability to manipulate adults to make up for the lack of parental attention;
- emotional trauma. Reactions to difficult life conditions, the loss of a loved one, change of residence provoke emotional excitement. If the person is not expressing negative emotions, pain, they somatizers, declare themselves in the form of pathologies.
Psychological causes of the runny nose often occur in children of preschool age and teenagers. Unformed psyche of the child is not always able to cope with the moral pressure and control loved ones, not the recognition of the individual.
The failure to find a way out of difficult life situations, fear of making the wrong decision are displayed through inflammation of the paranasal sinuses.
Fact! The period of adaptation of children in preschool institutions is accompanied by a constant cough and snot against the adverse conditions of the body: being in a confined space, experiences, unpleasant environment.
Psychosomatic component of allergic rhinitis is the denial of personal challenges, doubts in their own abilities. Chronic pathologies of the upper respiratory tract most often provokes a sense of sympathy to yourself, the guilt complex.
Runny nose by Sinelnikov
Homeopath Valery Sinelnikov, the author of the book, which gained worldwide popularity with «Love your disease». In the writings of the physician describes the metaphysical causes of lesions of paranasal sinuses. In his view, the disharmony between body and soul, wrong judgment originates in diseases of ENT-organs.
In his work he presented a huge list of causal relationships among ideology, behavior, personality development and pathology. When you feel you have the emotional and physical brink, in that moment begins to develop the disease.
The acceptance of the situation allows us to identify psychological factors to start working on them.
Sinelnikov, identifies nose with dignity. Lesions of the upper respiratory tract explanation-recognition of personal values, lack of emotional self-control.
Discharge from the nose symbolize the hidden resentments, repressed tears, unfulfilled dreams. According to the author, rhinitis is most common in men with rhinitis want to prove their masculinity.
Factors psychosomatic rhinitis have an impact on the person with weak psychological barrier. Hidden, receptive, influenced by people suffering emotional distress «inside».
Suppression of emotions becomes inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane, runny nose, cough. Therapy bodily disease begins with mental level, restore mental background.