Sea buckthorn oil in your nose with a cold: is it possible to drip
Is it possible to put some drops sea buckthorn oil in your nose?
A common symptom of a cold is a runny nose. To combat it, the pharmaceutical industry offers a wide range of medicines, each of whom may appoint a treatment, relying on your budget.
However, it is important to understand that regular use of such drops and drugs provokes addictive nasal mucosa. That is why it is advisable to be treated with natural compounds, one of which is sea buckthorn oil. Often the tool is used for instillation into the nose when cold.
The benefits of sea buckthorn
Feature of sea buckthorn oil lies in its unique composition filled with essential vitamins and minerals, making remedy has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action. Regular use stimulates the immune system, consequently, improve the body’s defenses.
Sea buckthorn – a natural antioxidant, therefore reducing the risk of occurrence of malignant formations and diseases of organs and systems in the body.
A universal tool: it can be used to treat rhinitis and all kinds of complications and prophylactic purposes for the prevention of diseases.
If the drops purchased at the pharmacy, eventually dry out the mucous membranes, the use of sea buckthorn oil for the nose will have the opposite effect. Due to its consistency, the tool covers all the walls of the nasal passages, thereby reducing the symptoms of rhinitis.
To prepare sea buckthorn oil in home conditions in three ways:
- The easiest recipe: berries peel and squeeze the juice obtained by pulp pour olive oil in equal proportions and leave for 7 days in a dark place.
- Refrigerate the juice. After some time, forms on top of the oily substance. You need to collect with a spoon and place in a separate container. This option allows you to save all the useful composition unchanged.
- This method involves the use of the pulp of the berries. All content of the berries crushed and poured oil in the ratio 3:2. The mixture should be stored in a dark place for 21 days, stirring occasionally. Soon in the upper part of the mixture to separate the oil, which can be used for treatment.
To obtain the therapeutic composition can only from a quality product. That is, berries should be organically grown. If there is no time or desire for cooking, it is always possible to buy at any pharmacy.
Perfect color funds received — light orange. Recommended storage time – 2 years.
Treatment of a cold sea buckthorn oil
Popular some home recipes based on sea buckthorn:
- Nose drops. The easiest option for the treatment of rhinitis sea buckthorn oil: 2-3 drops three times a day. Of course, before backfilling is necessary to lavage the nose. For this you can use the solution on the basis of soda and salt or herbal: chamomile, calendula. Drops should be at room temperature.
- Put turundy. Instead of drops, you can just lubricate the nasal passages with cotton rolls soaked in butter or use as a compress. Moistened cotton swabs to twist and place in each nasal passage for 10-15 minutes.
- Inhalation also allows to achieve effective results. For this purpose a container of water bring to a boil, and then add a few drops of sea buckthorn oil. Do not immediately begin inhalation, the hot steam will cause burns of mucous. When the solution cools, should cover yourself with a towel and inhale the vapors. The optimal procedure time: 15-20 minutes. Frequent procedures, 2 times per day.
- Aromatherapy. If there is oil burner, you can organize a session of aromatherapy. To do this, in any essential oil drip a few drops of sea buckthorn and put it in a lamp.
The application features tools for children
Sea buckthorn oil is hypoallergenic, the possibility of allergic reactions is reduced to zero due to personal intolerance.
An algorithm for the treatment of a child is the same as for adults:
- pre-rinsing the nasal cavity with saline;
- instill 2-3 drops in each nasal passage.
Caution! Never use any oils for children up to 2 years.
Sea buckthorn oil for pregnant women
The most important period in the life of the woman much concerned about their health. Because the common cold can adversely affect the development of the baby. The complexity of treatment in this period is complicated by the fact that most of the medicines are contraindicated for use in pregnant women, thus the choice of the future mothers falls on public donations.
This finding is sea buckthorn oil. There are several options of use: instillation into the nose, cover the nasal passages as a preventive measure and inhalation. Regular instillation of sea buckthorn oil during pregnancy is in the nose are guaranteed to save mommy from the symptoms of a cold or prevent disease.
Important! Despite the security means before applying it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Burying buckthorn oil in the nose reviews
Alexander, 23 years old, Krasnoyarsk: «I Always keep in my medicine Cabinet a bottle of sea buckthorn oil. This was taught to me by my grandmother. However, I do not bother with cooking, I buy the finished product at the pharmacy. Indeed, the universal. It can be used both for treatment and for care. To eliminate the runny nose I like inhalations. Several treatments and already seen the effect.»
Olga, 31 years, Irkutsk: «I use oil as a preventative measure. Especially in flu season. In the garden all sick, so the child often comes with a nozzle. Some time began to smear buckthorn oil wall of the nose. But do this only at home because sea buckthorn dyes leather in orange color. But even doing the procedure at home, my son was less sick, apparently, sea buckthorn kills all germs, which stick for the whole day.»
Sea buckthorn oil with a cold — remedy, proven by many generations. Guaranteed result can be achieved if you apply the oil, combining different ways. In the end, people will not only get rid of the discomfort in the nasal cavity, but also significantly strengthen your immune system.