Sinekod syrup during pregnancy: 1, 2, and 3 trimester, can I drink
How to make Pour during pregnancy?
Sinekod – narcotic Central antitussive effects, designed to eliminate dry cough. The drug directly affects brain activity, suppressing cough. Pour almost has no side effects and does not lead to addiction.
Can I Pour drink during pregnancy, and how it is effective in this period? The answer to this question can be read below.
General information about the drug
During pregnancy Efferalgan is used only after prescription. The specialist can prescribe a remedy in the form of syrup, drops, because in this form it is quickly absorbed by the body and then leads to relief.
The medicine is available in the following forms:
- drops – 20 ml;
- syrup – one bottle contains 100, 200 ml;
- jelly beans – 10 pack.
The main component of the preparation of butamirat citrate. Also, constituent substances are:
- glycerol, ethanol;
- hydroxide and sodium saccharin;
- benzoic acid;
- distilled water;
All additional substances selected in the right dosages so the improvement of the patient’s condition significantly after the first dose of medication.
Pour anti-inflammatory, bronchodilator and expectorant action, normalizes breathing when coughing. Improves spirometric parameters.
The drug is rapidly absorbed, the result is observed after consumption and a half hours. The concentration of a substance in the body has not been noticed. Excreted via the urinary tract.
Use during pregnancy
Not recommended to use this drugs in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. However, in the 2nd and 3rd trimester use is permitted. Bookmark organs and systems of the child have already been made and any impeding properties of the main active component will not work on the subsequent development of the Central nervous system.
When assigning Sinekoda doctor for possible risks – the impact of the disease on the body women and medicine in a particular state, and then shall make the appointment. Therefore, to make their own decision to drink it or not, the expectant mother should not, so as not to hurt myself or the baby.
Indications for use
The drug is used in the manifestation of non-productive cough of varied etiology tiring nature. Furthermore suitable for the treatment of:
- whooping cough;
- dry cough (bronchitis, tracheitis, asthma, etc.);
- when carrying out diagnostic procedures (bronchoscopy) or surgical interventions;
- cough, provoked by Smoking.
The choice of formulation is established personal ease of use, the desired dosage or a specific age.
Pour made only to combat a dry cough. If there is phlegm, the tool must be replaced. Sputum should be removed from the bronchi, as a result, a wet cough does not stop.
Pour is a strong medical drug, and therefore requires the compulsory study of the user. It should not be consumed:
- pregnant women in 1 trimester;
- in pulmonary hemorrhage;
- children up to 2 months. contraindications drops up to 3 years of age – syrup — 6 y pills;
- in increased intolerance to certain composite substances of the drug;
Since the chemical composition includes saccharin, syrup is applied with great caution to patients with diabetes.
How to take?
Treatment Sinekoda when you cough is good to start immediately at the initial manifestations of the disease. This will help to avoid ingestion of large doses of drugs.
Sinekoda dosage and length of treatment during pregnancy:
- 1 trimester. You can not use the tool on the first pregnancy because it is dangerous to the developing body of the unborn baby. However, in extreme cases, allowed to use medication in the form of drops (only after thorough examinations and taking the required tests). It is important to consume a minimal dose of not more than 10 drops three times a day.
- 2 trimester. During this period, the doctor may prescribe Pour in drops or syrup. Permitted use minimum or standard doses of medications if there are no restrictions (if the expectant mother problems with the gastrointestinal tract, or increased blood sugar, then you will need some surveys). Instructions for use Pour the syrup in pregnancy in the 2nd trimester involves the use of 1 teaspoon (i.e. 5 ml) of medicine three times a day, or 10-15 drops 3-4 times a day.
- 3 trimester. You can safely take the medicine, but due to the increased load on the kidneys and liver should seriously consider taking and dosage of the drug. It is advisable to take a small dose that is not so much manifested on the female body and will not work on the child. Pour during pregnancy in the 3rd trimester is taken 15 drops 4 times a day, or 5 ml of syrup 3 times a day.
Efferalgan is used for not more than 1 week. When the consumption of the drug leads to discomfort, you should try to reduce the dose.
During treatment necessary to monitor the digestive system. If you have diarrhea or vomiting, the drug should not be taken, because due to unnecessary pressure on womb a premature delivery.
At the time of surgical treatment or after a dose of medication determined by the physician.
Despite the high performance, Sinekoda there are few side symptoms. They are not always due to an overdose, or a long reception, it could be obtained allergic or intolerant components.
Side effects are:
- painful cough;
- the lack of oxygen;
- skin rashes (hives, itching);
- dizziness, weakness, drowsiness;
- diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
Pour often tolerated well. Side effects occur most often in children and pregnant women. Because of this you should not set the dose of the drug alone, and in advance to consult a doctor.
Pour is a great medical drug, but only when properly applied. Before consumption it is necessary to listen carefully to your body, to determine the benefit to the fetus, as well as to study the manual. It happens that for dry cough hiding a dangerous disease, which need treatment in a hospital.