Sores in the nose the child and the adult: how to treat and smear if a long time passes
How to treat sores in the nose?
The appearance of sores in the nose has a different etiology origin and delivers a huge inconvenience and pain in the inflammatory stage.
To find out the cause and choose an effective method of treatment it is necessary to examine the possible manifestations and methods of treatment of this unpleasant phenomenon.
Causes of sores
Sores in the nose can develop for a variety of reasons, which should address in detail the following list:
- for viral infections catarrhal nature, as in the treatment of disease used drugs with vasoconstrictor effect, which can lead to excessive dryness of the nasal membranes and the formation of sores;
- prolonged use of air conditioners also can cause inflammation in the nose;
- the presence of dry air in the room and more dust contribute to respiratory complication and the appearance of abnormalities in the nose;
- fumes in the air or work activities in hazardous industries (chemical industry);
- the acute course of herpes infection, when the virus spreads into the nasal cavity, and inflammation occur in the form of sores;
- infection with Staphylococcus, Enterococcus and Streptococcus, followed by the permanent carriage of the bacteria, which periodically lead to relapse;
- the disruption of the internal organs (pancreas, thyroid gland, liver).
Formation of crusts in the nose can be detected visually and by the presence of difficulty breathing. On the Internet you can also see photos of sores in the nose of various types and to compare the resulting inflammation!
Important! The average duration of treatment is from 3 to 7 days. If the nose sores are formed constantly and not held in a timely manner, it requires access to a doctor!
Methods of treatment of inflammation
Therapy sores in nose involves pre-establishing possible causes of the pathology. To do this, you should consult a qualified audiologist, who with the help of special studies will establish the disease and prescribe effective treatment!
Most people are interested in the question how to treat sores in the nose, the adult and the child, if the aetiology of their origin is known, and is not caused by threat pathogens. In this case, use the following methods of treatment.
Strengthening the immune system
Is one of the simplest methods of prevention and treatment of sores in the nose, as the decrease in the protective functions of the body fails, which causes inflammation. To create a strong immune system you should lead a healthy lifestyle, adhere to moderate physical exercise. It is possible to take natural immunomodulators.
Moisturizing the nasal cavity
This procedure is especially effective for constant dryness in the mucous membranes of the nose. You can use sprays with salt water without the presence of contraindications (Akvamaris, Humer, and other means).
Indoors you can install a special humidifier, which prevents the development of crusts in the nasal sinuses. Optimum humidity in the room children can be found here.
Medicines in this category are appointed in accordance with the established diagnosis. Mostly use for outdoor use. Healing ointment for the nose has different properties depending on the degree of inflammation and pathology.
- When the spread of infection an effective antibacterial ointment (Linkomitina, Tetracycline, Levomikol, Bioparox spray). Herpes and other viral manifestations involves the use of drugs, such as Acyclovir, Gerpevir.
- Creams recovery actions yield positive results for healing of sores in the nose (Solcoseryl, Bepanten, Actovegin, Radevic).
- Hormonal creams use nature, at least as these drugs have a large number of contraindications and side effects. Use of medicines are allergic reactions, inflammation of the atypical type. The most effective medicines: Hydrocortisone ointment, Advantan, Sinaflana, Triderm.
The use of folk remedies is a number of effective procedures for promoting the healing of sores in the nose.
The application of drops, prepared at home from sugar beet, and Kalanchoe juice has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial action and helps to ease the breathing process.
Aloe Vera also promotes healing.
Good therapy is the conduct of inhalation based on natural herbs (chamomile, thyme, calendula, St. John’s wort). This procedure is safe and well soften the crust in the nose and promotes healing of the resulting inflammation.
Is not necessary to carry out the process in the presence of individual intolerance of the components used as the active composition for this manipulation.
Than to anoint sore in nose in children?
- Recipe ointment for removing the crusts in the nose based on mixing the petrolatum in an amount of 50 grams with 1 teaspoon of the juice of Kalanchoe with a few drops of eucalyptus oil, menthol. The mixture need to soak cotton balls and gently put them into the nasal cavity for 10 minutes.
- Moisturizing ointment to eliminate the excessive dryness in the nose. To prepare the mixture, mix 40 grams of lanolin 1 teaspoon of calendula in tincture and olive oil. Resulting drug use several times a day in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
Important! Causes and treatment of sores in the nose are interrelated since, depending on the factor causing the occurrence of inflammation, prescribe a treatment plan that will quickly eliminate all the negative symptoms and prevent recurrence of the disease!
What to do in the long course of inflammation
In individual cases, with proper treatment of the patient, the question arises, why in the nose sores are not? First of all you should determine the cause of the situation. Problem prolonged inflammation can be therapy, based on a wrong diagnosis.
Constant inflammation in the nose involves prompt treatment to the doctor for conducting re-examinations and the prescription of effective therapeutic course.
One of the main factors of prolonged inflammation in the nasal cavity is the development of serious pathogens heavy nature. Include such syphilis, purulent manifestations. Constant discharge with an unpleasant odor should be cause for concern, and in this case it is necessary to make a bacteriological swab from the nose to identify the type of pathogen.
Important! If the sore in nose is a long time, the best method of solving problems is to appeal to qualified professionals! In this case, it is preferable to carry out all appointments of the attending physician!
Inflammation in the nose are a frequent occurrence among a large number of people and require proper adequate treatment approved by the attending physician. Specialist will choose the efficient remedy for sores and will help to quickly get rid of this unpleasant pathology.