Syrup Linkus cough for kids: instructions for use, reviews and photos
How to use cough syrup «Linkus»?
Homeopathic remedy «Linkas» because of the natural ingredients and multifunctional enjoys great popularity on the market of pharmaceutical products. Prescribe it for treatment of respiratory diseases, accompanied by unproductive cough.
Instructions for use of cough syrup «Linkas» will help to adjust the dosage taking into account contraindications, which is important to achieve high therapeutic results.
Manufacture of cough medicine owned Pakistani companies Pakistan Working.. Because of the increased demand of the medicinal product is marketed in several forms:
- ointment for external use. Plastic tube, at a dosage of 25 mg., packaged in a box made of cardboard;
- lozenges. Mints brown color, packaged in a contoured plastic cell for 8 pieces. In a carton 2 blisters. Tablets come in mint, orange and honey-lemon;
- syrup. Medicine with peppermint aroma in bottles of dark glass, with a volume of 90 and 120 ml.
In the publication, the emphasis is on liquid medication «Linkas» cough. It is well dosed, and has a pleasant taste, so the child accepts it.
The trace elements and minerals are already dissolved in liquid, because of which their absorption starts almost immediately after consumption. Please note in the photo, in this form the drug is sold.
For reference! «Linkas» — a drug prescription, the price range starts from 80 RUB.
Complex action of antitussives provides a variety of natural ingredients:
- The extract of the leaves of vascular justice. It has sedative and antispasmodic effect, changes the fluidity of sputum, facilitates its evacuation from the bronchial tract. Active antibacterial, diuretic, and anesthetic.
- Licorice. The rhizome is rich calcium and potassium salts, essential oils, vitamins, organic acids. Relieves inflammation, has a soothing effect on the cough center, reducing the frequency and intensity of reflex acts. Possesses antihistamine, expectorant, antispasmodic properties.
- Inflorescences of fragrant violets. Used as an expectorant and pathogenic remedy for tuberculosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pertussis infection, spastic cough, gargle in acute tonsillitis, respiratory catarrh, malignant tumors in the throat.
- Long pepper. Restores the immune system, has a warming and soothing effect, neutralizes the irritating cough, improves the drainage function of the nose.
- Hyssopus officinalis. Accelerates the regeneration of soft tissues, characterized by anti-inflammatory, expectorant and antiseptic effect. Use it to treat bronchial asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis, other respiratory diseases, accompanied by inflammation.
- Galangal is great. The therapeutic aid is painkiller and anti-allergic action.
- Jujube real. Rich in ascorbic acid, vitamins A, b, C, fats, alkaloids, sugars. Showing properties hypotensive, diuretic and tonic, has a beneficial effect on the digestive system.
- Cordia latifolia. A valuable antispasmodic, analgesic, antipyretic action. Change the chemical properties of mucus, which facilitates the process of evacuation of the tracheobronchial tree.
- The roots of Althea pharmacy. Coats the mucosa, preventing irritation, accelerates epithelization of soft tissue, eliminates bronchospastic syndrome. Used to treat diseases of the respiratory system with a bad discharge pathological secretion.
- Onosma pritsvetnikovye. Provides hypotensive, sedative, diuretic effect, reduces vascular permeability, has a moderate myotropic action.
For reference! For improvement of flavoring qualities in the syrup add citric acid anhydrous and sucrose.
Therapeutic value the basic components reinforce additional ingredients: glycerin, clove and peppermint oil, preservative Е218 and Е216, propylene glycol, distilled water.
The plant has a multi-faceted healing properties:
The mechanism of action is activation of the secretory function of the ciliated epithelium. Recovery of motor abilities of the villi of the mucosa facilitates the evacuation of foreign substances and pathological fluid produced in the inflammation of the respiratory system.
Pharmaceutical agent enhances the expectoration of mucus, prevent sticking to the bronchial walls, improves breathing, reduces the intensity and frequency of cough attacks.
Core components change the mixture of surface-active substances, lining the inner projection of the pulmonary alveoli. The tool has a local anesthetic effect, reduces irritation, neutralizes unpleasant symptoms of residual cough.
The suspension does not cause systemic effects, the therapeutic effect is cumulative, improvement is noticeable in 2-4 days.
Indications for use
Syrup «Linkas» cough effective for children with nonproductive cough accompanying the following pathology:
- inflammation of the lungs;
- bronchial asthma;
- acute respiratory infections;
- viral infection of the respiratory tract;
- an allergic cough.
For reference! «Linkas» used to suppress a dry spastic cough in smokers, the elderly people.
Due to the presence in the composition of sucrose prescribed with caution in patients predisposed to diabetes or keep low-calorie diet for medical reasons. Limitations requires congenital or acquired intolerance to drug components, increased hypersensitivity to biological elements.
Valid children’s age is determined by the form of drug: liquid consistency is used in Pediatrics with six months of age, pastilles recommended after 5 years, cream 2 years.
Important! Statistical data about the adverse results of the use of increased amounts of medicinal liquids do not exist. However, you must strictly adhere to the dosage and course of treatment that are prescribed by the doctor and manufacturer.
Due to natural ingredients the risk of side effects is minimal. In rare cases, the use of «Slowly» can trigger a child’s allergies: redness and rashes on the skin accompanied by itching, angioedema.
How to make children «Linkas» dry cough
The plant is self-sufficient in inflammation of the respiratory system. It is often included in a comprehensive scheme to enhance the therapeutic effect. The liquid form provides only perorally route of administration before or after meals.
One-time and daily rate of the syrup depends on the age of the patient, the degree of progression of the pathology:
- at six months of age to 3 years recommended ½ tsp (2.5 ml) three times a day;
- from 3 to 8 years – increase dosage to 5 ml every 4 hours, but not more than 3 times a day;
- from 8 to 12 times a day the same volume (5 ml) daily with a frequency of 4 times;
- 12 years of age and older – 10 ml (2 tsp) 3-4 times daily depending on the severity of the disease.
The duration of the course no more than a week. On selected recommendations of the otolaryngologist the duration of treatment can be increased.
Marina. «Linkas» for our family is a godsend. Try to explain to the child that while he’s got a cough need to stay home, limit contact with children. All the expectorants, which we have tried before that have worked for 5 day. After teas, the frequency and intensity of cough is reduced by 2-3 days. The child is cheerful, he not complains of sore throat, recovering a restful night’s sleep. A huge plus – long shelf life and budget price to 110 rubles.
Positive testimonials prove the therapeutic efficacy of drugs. On the 3rd day of the attacks subside reflex breaths, cough becomes wet, indicating active regression.
The advantages of the drug – a natural compound that provides a sparing effect on the body, reducing the likelihood of negative consequences. The syrup is convenient and easy to use, does not require special medical knowledge to use it.