Enthesopathy knee, shoulder, hip joints and feet
What is enthesopathy joints — methods of treatment
Enthesopathy — inflammation with degenerative changes occurring in places of attachment of ligaments, tendons to the bones.
There is often around different joints.
Long-term inflammation and the emerging changes induce the formation of foci of ossification, decreased strength of tendons and even their rupture.
This affects disabled patients.
Classification of the disease
Depending on the location of enthesopathy happen:
- the heel bone;
- knee joint;
- Achilles tendon;
- the hip joints;
- shoulder joint;
- of the foot.
The mechanisms of occurrence is divided into:
- primary degenerative;
- primary inflammatory.
Subtypes of the disease:
- Tendonitis long head biceps — inflammation of the biceps in place of passing her in the humerus.
- External epicondylitis — inflammation of tendons of muscles that attach to the outer namesake bones of the shoulder.
- Internal epicondylitis — inflammation of tendons of muscles that attach to the inner namyslow of the humerus.
- Radiation steroidit — inflammation of the attachment of the tendons of the forearm to the styloid process of the radius.
- Elbow epicondylitis, the tenosynovitis of the ulnar extensor of the brush. Less common radiation.
- Trochanteric — inflammation of the tendons at their attachment to the great trochanter of the femur.
- Enthesopathy buttock tendon inflammation at the site of attachment to the ischial tuberosity.
- Enthesopathy «goose foot» knee — inflammation at the site of attachment to the tibial tendons tailoring, elegant and polyoxazolines muscles.
- Achillodynia — inflammation at the site of attachment of Achilles tendon to the heel bone.
- Heel fasciitis — inflammation of the attachment of the plantar aponeurosis to the calcaneus.
Often affects legs. Particularly common disorders of the knee and the Achilles tendon.
When enthesopathy of knee suffering three muscles.
The causes of the disorder
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
The appearance of pathology associated with:
- long heightened stress;
- the microtrauma obtained during the standard movements;
- rheumatic disorders.
Deviation frequently affects athletes professionals, persons working professions, dancers.
Signs and symptoms
The disease manifests gradually.
In patients having:
- aching pain in the affected area;
- pain in stress muscles patients tendons;
- the stiff joints;
- swelling of damaged joints is not always observed;
- rise of temperature over the involved area;
- pain at palpation of the tendons.
Treatment of enthesopathy is a long process. This deviation is difficult to be treated and often occurs again.
Usually in the treatment of man should be exempt from loading the diseased limb.
To neutralize inflammation take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Definitely the use of physiotherapy and local funds – ointment and cream. The lesions are frequently applied corticosteroids.
Helps to deal with the violation of the drug ambene. But the treatment means should be carried out only by the doctor and under strict supervision.
After treatment, the person is required to protect your feet.
Enthesopathy knee joint, hip joint, shoulder joint and other joints can be treated with physiotherapy.
- Shock-wave method is conducive to expediting the updates of the disturbed tissues, reduces edema and increases local blood flow.
- Ultrasound. Under the influence of waves of different frequencies, the pain in the joint is reduced, the ULTRASONIC oscillations received in the diseased tissue and blood vessels, relaxing them, and the local heating helps to restore blood flow and tissue around the joint.
- Laser therapy, magnetotherapy. These procedures are used to reduce pain, tissue repair and boost immunity.
- Electrical stimulation. Reduces inflammation, neutralizes pain due to stop conducting impulses of pain to the nerves.
- Chiropractic reduces stress on joint tissues to release the clamped blood vessels and nerves and normalizes the mobility of the joint.
Running form require serious surgical intervention. It is carried out at continuous pain, severe limitation of joint mobility, with an absolute loss of movement.
Arthrotomy is required if occurring fibrous contracture. The result of the procedure the patient can return to moving the joint, the lost functions are normalized. Postoperative treatment lasts 3 months, it is based on special exercises.
Treatment of folk ways is the use of herbs for compresses, rastirok. Administration of decoctions allows you to restore the immune system and reduce inflammation.
- a decoction of chamomile, plantain, peppermint and burdock root;
- tincture of calendula;
Prognosis and complications
Complications include the transition of the disease into a chronic violation and the appearance that over time can affect the mobility of the joint.
Prediction of cure is positive. After surgery, you may return to normal life.
Prevention of violations aimed at avoidance of activities that cause the deviations:
- avoid monotonous actions focusing on the joint;
- weight control;
- maintaining muscle damaged area.
Video: tennis elbow or lateral epicondylitis
The most common cause pain in the elbow is epicondylitis. About the causes, symptoms and treatment of the disease in the video.