Exercise in cervical osteochondrosis
Physiotherapy (physical therapy) in cervical osteochondrosis — examples of exercises
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is an insidious disease. Age the incidence of falls every year, so now the problem of treatment of cervical degenerative disc disease is as acute as never before.
Unfortunately, the penetration of medicine in different parts of our country leaves much to be desired, therefore, is now extremely relevant self-prevention of disease and maintenance therapy at home.
We come to the aid a variety of exercises for the prevention and treatment of cervical degenerative disc disease and professionally made physical therapy (therapeutic and sports complexes).
Prevention of cervical degenerative disc disease.
Prevention of cervical degenerative disc disease is massage and self-massage
. A warming massage techniques, rubbing, patting, restore blood circulation in muscles, relieve strain on neck muscles. Massage you can do yourself, stretching and rubbing the rear part of the surface of the neck and skull base, eliminating the blood stasis and promote blood circulation of the head.
The workplace should be convenient. You should use an ergonomic chair. Elbows should be at the level of the table, back straight, the computer monitor a little higher look. The jobs definitely need to take breaks to reduce the static load on the back.
Preventive measure of osteoarthritis is exercise for cervical. Less dangerous are considered isometric exercises, namely, to counter the load within 5-6 seconds. The head opposes the pressure of the palm of the hand. Perform the exercises without sudden movements, smoothly.
- Sitting at a Desk with a straight back. To put elbow on the table, pressing my ear to the palm of your hand, tilt your head to shoulder, preventing her hand. Hold 10 seconds, 10 repetitions. Strengthen the side muscles of the neck. Repeat same number of times in both directions.
- Sitting at the table, hand put on the table at the elbow, lean on the palm of forehead, stretch hand and push head for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- Lie on the floor on his back. Push the back of his head on the floor. Hold this position for 5-6 seconds.
- Lie on the floor on his stomach, to press his forehead against the floor.
- Lie on the floor on his left side, the left hand lies on the floor, put it on your head and press your head on his hand.
- The same for the right side.
- Sitting on a chair with a straight back, fingers hook into the lock, put on the back of the head, push the head on interlocked fingers.
- Standing against the wall close to the pressure head on the wall.
All of these isometric exercises require effort for 5-6 seconds, then slowly release tension and relax. Do 5-10 repetitions.
A beneficial effect on the condition of the cervical run visov on the bar. To perform the chant can be wide and narrow grip for 30 seconds. Under its own weight occurs in the traction of all the vertebrae of the spine.
You should pay attention to your habits, don’t hunch over the table, posture, talking on the phone do not press up the ear to the shoulder.
Have to do every hour breaks at work. Good prevention is swimming.
To prevent disease, it is possible to perform daily small simple exercises. The program Vladimir Perov presents readily available for performing exercises. In order to determine the state of your cervical spine, you can do a small test: to bend your head forward-back, tilt to the shoulder and turn your head to the left and to the right.
Normal people have to bend the head 45 degrees, straighten 50. Tilt your head to shoulder should be at 45 degrees, turn your head 90 degrees in both directions.
Medical gymnastics in osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
To start physiotherapy sessions is possible only after stop the pain. You cannot perform exercises during an attack. After an attack is allowed to carry out isometric exercises with low intensity, in this case, the muscles tense, resisting the load. The muscles of the neck to create a muscular corset, firmly holding the vertebrae.
All the exercises necessarily are performed slowly, without jerks and sudden movements. Before performing exercises, you should choose an individual method, based on the opinion of a specialist.
Therapeutic exercise of Dr. Ignatiev.
- Sitting position, back and neck straight. Turn head to the right and to the left until it stops, but softly, not sharply. Repeat 10 times.
- Sitting position with straight back and neck. Lower the head down, chin trying to touch chest. 10 repetitions.
- Sitting position, chin and neck pull back 10 repetitions.
- Sitting position, arms hanging freely along the body. Slowly lift the shoulders and hold for 10 seconds. Relax. Perform 10 repetitions.
- Lying on a hard surface to knead 4 minutes, the muscles of the neck and skull base. Try to do massage vigorously to improve blood flow.
- Grind sitting or lying on a hard surface the muscles between the shoulder blades and above your shoulder blades.
- Circular movements to knead the muscles above the ear and to the back.
A set of exercises, combined with a slow, calm breath. Breathing helps you focus on the exercise, contributes to its effectiveness. It is desirable to repeat during the day several times. Amplitude of motion is small. The supine position reduces the load on the vertebrae can not strive to do all at once. Caution, gradualism, and constancy classes.
- Lying on your back on the floor. One hand on abdomen, other on chest. Relaxing breaths — rising belly, then the chest. Exhale calm, long. You should try to make the exhalation was longer than inhalation. To perform loose, relaxed. Do 10 repetitions.
- Lying on the floor on my stomach. Slowly raise the head, then the shoulders, then if he puts his hands in front of him, stand still for 1 minute. Try to always remember about your posture.
- Lying on his stomach. Hands are placed along the body. Freely, slowly turning your head trying to touch the ear sex. Repeat the left-right 6 times.
- Sitting position. His head tilted forward, then tilt back slowly until it stops, but not abruptly and not to the pain. Repeat 10 times.
- Sitting at the table. Elbows to put on the table, put his head on the palm of your hand, push forehead on his palm. Try to exert yourself maximally. To perform the exercise on the exhale. Repeat 10 times.
- To rotate the head 5 times alternately to the left and right side. If pain, you should limit the movement of the chin to the left shoulder, then right shoulder. Repeat 6 times.
Video tutorials for exercises with cervical osteochondrosis.
Of the many video tutorials on exercises for therapy of the cervical spine, you can choose the most effective. Better to follow the recommendations of active chiropractors, and trust in their experience.
V. D. gitt, experienced chiropractor, the author of the theory of micro-movements, gives actionable recommendations for exercise in cervical osteochondrosis
The theory of micro-movements lies in the fact that the power absorbed by the cartilage during operation. However, heavy loads destroy the cartilage. A small «homeopathic» doses movements, on the contrary, contribute to the absorption of substances from the synovial fluid.
You should listen to the recommendations of a practicing chiropractic physician I. E. Kostyuk. Extensive experience allows the doctor in simple language to explain complex things, recommend the most effective set of exercises.
Smooth and variety of motion of the neck, turns, bending, combination, complex, deliberate, movements allows you to use the complex daily to people of all ages. Exercises for the cervical Dr. butrimov available to all.
The complex of Mikhail Shilov is working well the muscles of the neck, no sudden movements and efforts under the action of gravity of the head gently stretch the back muscles, the shoulders are freed, restored ease of movement.
A set of exercises exercise therapy (physiotherapy) in cervical osteochondrosis. Video manual.
These exercises are suitable for the treatment and prevention of cervical degenerative disc disease and cervical-thoracic form of the disease.
Video manual massage the neck area cervical osteochondrosis.
Combining massage, self-massage, advances in medical massage techniques, controlling your posture and doing simple exercises for the cervical vertebrae, the person will find ease, freedom, looseness of movement and, perhaps, forget about the existence of cervical degenerative disc disease.