Symptoms and causes inflammation of the joints of the foot. Treatments
Inflammation of the joints of the foot associated with the symptoms and treatment
Stop – a tool to support the body and movement. People a lot of time on their feet, often suffer from pain in the joints of the foot. In their condition reflects the health of the entire body.
This is due to the fact that the emergence of human diseases of different nature (diabetes, arthritis, nervous disorders, disorders of the spine and blood circulation), the first signs appear to stop the pain.
This feeling may be both the first and the only symptom of serious disorders in the body.
What are the types of inflammatory diseases stop?
Inflammation stop involves degenerative changes in muscle, tendon and ligament, cartilage and bone tissues. Astrology divide the disease into 2 forms:
- Primary – develops as an independent disease, because of individual factors;
- Secondary, occurs as a result of other diseases, for example, due to rheumatism, osteoporosis or osteoarthritis, which can cause the onset of arthritis.
There are also factors that contribute to the development of the disease:
- The appearance of inflammation in specific diseases, such as gout, genetic inheritance;
- Autoimmune disorders. In this case, the body recognizes joint tissues as foreign and begins to remove them. Often this form can be seen in scleroderma, rheumatic fever, and diseases of lupus, which lead mainly to deformation of the joint or to its complete destruction.
- Fractures, trauma, injuries, fractures, bruises — provoke post-traumatic arthritis. Injuries for arthritis takes place in an acute form, and injuries have an impact on the manifestation of a chronic pattern of the disease.
- The transfer of the diseases of infectious nature. Sheath synovial bags is affected by the infection, and it spreads by lymph and blood, resulting in hitting all the main elements of a joint. Brucellosis, hepatitis, reactive arthritis, and tuberculosis — diseases that can cause the formation of arthritis.
A sprained ankle can also cause extensive inflammation. What are the symptoms still point to a leg injury, you can find here.
The symptomatology that accompanies the disease
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
The clinical picture of the disease is quite extensive in connection with the abundance of forms of arthritis and stages of the disease. However, no matter what, different types of inflammation have General symptoms – this hampers differentiation of diagnosis. The main symptoms of inflammation of the joints of the foot the following:
- Pain can wear spasmodic, sharp, sharp and aching in nature;
- A modification of the knee – swelling of the foot, swelling, redness, formation of pits or bumps;
- Violations of joint function – the appearance of stiffness, fossils, and reducing the mobility of the foot;
- Pronounced crackle in the joint occurs during movements, the patient feels a clicking or crunching in the foot;
- Arthritis – a disease in which affects joints symmetrically;
- Deformity of the joints occurs as a result of subluxations or osteophytes.
Timely diagnosis — the key to effective treatment. Many patients initially ignore the pain, and the disease then enters on a more serious level of development, acquiring a chronic picture.
Diagnostics allows you to set the specific reasons for the formation of inflammation in the foot. It includes the following activities:
- X-rays – allows you to set the form of disease;
- Chemical blood hormones;
- General analysis of blood and urine.
After the examination, the doctor makes a conclusion according to which is the treatment program.
Inflammation of the joints of the foot treatment involves the systematic and comprehensive and individual approach to the disease in each case. Today therapeutic program build doctors taking into account of the disease and the stage at which it was detected.
To combat the disease often resort to conservative methods of treatment. The main types include the following:
Includes medication anti-inflammatory and analgesic action:
- Anti – flexen, voltaren, solpaflex, diclofenac, indovasin (ointment), voltaren (gel), Fastum gel;
- Painkillers – aspirin, ibuprofen, analgin, paracetamol;
- Antibiotic – cephalosporin, macrolide, penicillin (injections).
Medication must be prescribed by a doctor, they can not accept, does not agree with him, as they all have side effects. Their reception attributed by the expert to each case separately.
Chiropractic and massage
Manual therapy is an effective non-drug method of combating the disease. This is a complex of therapeutic techniques to treat the joints using the hands. Its main goal is to increase the elasticity of the ligamentous and muscular apparatus. The procedure of this treatment resembles a massage but has a few differences, which are to limit the localization sites and the use of measured impact forces.
Procedures are performed with an interval of 1-7 days. The method becomes more effective if the treatments to be alternated with massage, physiotherapy, travolecheniya and complement physical therapy.
At this point treatment includes:
- Wax application;
- Warm up UHF;
- Magnetic therapy;
Physical therapy is always used with primary treatment (drug therapy).
The important point for inflammation of the feet, is physical therapy. Exercise is best done under the supervision of a physiotherapist. Gymnastics positively affects the body with regular character run. Exercises are chosen by a specialist depending on the disease that caused the inflammation of the joints of the foot.
In addition to the gymnastics show: swimming in the absence of pain walking. Important is the wearing of orthopedic shoes, as well as diet.
How to treat inflammation of the joints of the foot should be determined by the specialist in a medical facility. Self-medication is fraught with complications and lameness.
Treatment folk methods
Traditional treatments inflammation of the joints of the feet, show quite good results, which are sometimes nothing more than in its effectiveness is not inferior to traditional therapy. The treatment can be carried out using the following recipes:
- Salt baths. Purchase pharmacy sea salt without additives (pure). Dial in a basin of water, pour 2-3 tbsp./l. of salt and drop in a solution of the foot for 15-20 min. Procedure should be repeated 3 times a week;
- The infusion. Fill fresh pine buds and sugar to insist 7 days in the dark. The resulting composition is taken orally on a teaspoon 3 R/day;
- Mix flax seed + nettle + cranberries + calendula + St. John’s wort in equal proportions and pour boiling water, cover and wait until cool. To drink this infusion instead of tea for 1 month.
It is also good to make compresses of herbs anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions, which include: chamomile, oak bark, saxifrage, alder, and bog rosemary.
How to eat for inflammation stop?
Diet is selected depending on the disease causing the inflammation of the joints on the foot. So diet was good, it must appoint a physician after a thorough examination and finding the true causes of the disease.
When inflammation of the brake experts recommend to use:
- Freshly squeezed juices, especially useful for tomato, carrot, celery and cabbage;
- Orange, yellow, green fruits and vegetables — apples, peppers, citrus fruits, potatoes, zucchini, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery and many others. etc.;
- Fish – trout, tuna, halibut, mackerel, salmon.
- Cereals – rice, buckwheat, oatmeal;
- Berries – currants, blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, plums, cherries, watermelons;
- Mineral water.
Need when diet eat cold-water fish – it is because of the high content of polyunsaturated fats has anti-inflammatory effect. Fish should be present in the diet of the patient at least 3-4 R./week. Useful also products of dairy origin.
You can not eat fried, spicy, salty and smoked food.
Cooking products must be carried out by boiling or steamed. To eat in 4-5 sets a day small portion doses, and in any case not to overeat. In addition, you must maintain a healthy lifestyle, in order to be excluded from the diet alcohol of any strength, Smoking, and abuse coffee and strong tea.
To avoid serious foot disorders, you need time to go to the doctor even when experiencing the slightest discomfort. Effective methods of prevention of inflammation stop are massage, complex physical exercises, healthy lifestyle and good nutrition.