Treatment and cleansing the joints from salts black radish: recipes and tips
The use of black radish juice to treat diseases of the joints
Healthy joints and bones is necessary for full activity component. However, diseases of the musculoskeletal system are quite common and can hamper the livelihoods of many people, not only elderly but also those of working age.
Diseases of the ODA treated with drugs, various physiotherapeutic procedures, without ignoring the and folk remedies. One of the proven methods for the prevention and treatment of diseases of the joints at home is the use of black radish juice.
Radish, despite its sharp taste, has many advantages. So, in its composition includes magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamins a, E and C, essential for the normal functioning of the body. The sulfur compound is another useful substance which is especially valuable for your joints, making them healthier and more resistant to the adverse action.
It has long been observed that black radish is able to clean the joints from accumulation of salts, and to eliminate pain and discomfort in them. For treatment of joints, radish is used both as tools for ingestion and for external use in the form of compresses or lotions.
Vegetable, in addition to the ability to treat painful joints, has the following useful properties:
- the provision of antibacterial effect due to the breakdown of the walls of bacteria;
- elimination of toxins from the body;
- elimination of dysbacteriosis and growth suppression of pathogenic microflora;
- elimination of swelling, due to diuretic effect;
- the pressure reduction, which is especially valuable for hypertensives;
- the removal of cholesterol from the body.
The vegetable is used in the following joint and orthopedic problems:
- joint pain of various Genesis;
- the deposition of salts;
- heel spurs;
- low back pain.
Juice black radish reduces inflammation, improves joint mobility, promotes the dissolution and removal of salts.
Prepare onion juice and recipes based on it
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
Treatment of joints possible, using the juice and pulp of the radish is taken inside, or using them as material for a compress or lotion.
In the presence of a heel spur used cake, wrapping it in a towel and applying as a compress. In the treatment of rheumatism of radish squeezed juice and taken orally simultaneously rubbing them to the affected areas.
The juice of black radish is a major component in many recipes, which are used for the treatment of diseased joints. To prepare it you need to take the Mature vegetables in the amount of 10 lbs. Root vegetables must be thoroughly washed in warm water and squeeze the juice with juicer, blender or grinder. You get about 10 litres of juice.
To store a therapeutic agent should be refrigerated. Make the juice is recommended in the amount of one teaspoon, 3 times a day, an hour after each meal.
There are many ways to use black radish for the treatment of diseases of the spine and joints, but most often the following apply:
- Tincture for rubbing in rheumatism. To prepare it you need to take a root of medium size, RUB on a small grater, pour half a liter of vodka. The mixture is left for two weeks in a dark place. At expiration, the infusion is filtered and used for rubbing the affected areas. After this procedure the joints wrap a warm scarf.
- Compress against the pain. You must take the juice, prepared as described above, natural honey and vodka (aspect ratio 3:2:1). All this is thoroughly mixed, then add a tablespoon of common salt and stir again. The resulting composition of the impregnated gauze and apply to problem areas, covering them with a package or film. To withstand compress for several hours.
- Compresses in osteochondrosis, arthrosis, spurs. For the preparation of the composition to take a glass of black radish juice, medical bile, alcohol, honey and sea salt. Of the ingredients mixing. A linen cloth dipped in boiling water, then smeared with the composition. A compress applied to the affected area before bed, leave until morning.
Using radish as a therapeutic agent, it must be remembered that of medicines based on it cannot be taken orally in the presence of such pathologies:
- peptic ulcer of the intestine;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- the presence of allergic reactions;
- violation of the kidneys;
- stones in the gallbladder;
- nizkoenergeticke pressure.
Lactating and pregnant women the use of food root is also contraindicated. Myocardial infarction is another significant contraindication.
Black radish – a root vegetable that helps fight joint disease. You can use it for ingestion, and for preparation of means of the local application. It is important to remember that there are a number of contraindications to the use of vegetable food and for the treatment. These include various diseases of the digestive tract, kidneys. Even in the absence of any pathologies it is recommended to consult with your doctor.