Treatment of heel spurs folk remedies: a recipe with vinegar and egg
Treatment of heel spurs vinegar and egg recipes and tips
A heel spur is an inflammation of connective shell of a sole that extends from the heel to the toes.
If the inflammatory process goes too far, the bone tissue grows, and there are new growths – osteophytes.
These bone spurs cause the person a lot of inconvenience, ranging from the inability to stay on their feet for a long period of time and ending with severe pain. The occurrence of heel spurs is often associated with inflammation of the Achilles tendon, resulting again begin to disturb the pain.
Heel spurs can occur alone or accompany diseases such as arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and others.
It should be remembered that the growth may not be felt, and it can be revealed by chance during radiologic examination.
The process of formation of heel spurs is not one month. Very often plantar fasciitis occurs in professional athletes who are engaged in running and jumping.
Treatment popular recipes
Treatment of heel spurs is operational and conservative. In the second case, the patient is assigned a special anti-inflammatory drugs or treatment with shock wave therapy.
In addition, you can make a variety of compresses and baths. Treatment of growth people’s ways requires a lot of time, you should not count on a good effect after two to three treatments.
To reduce pain and relieve inflammation, you can use the following tools:
- The use of medical bile. Bile is applied to the affected area (i.e. on the heel), but before that foot need should be to steam by placing it on for twenty minutes in a basin of hot water. After steaming, the foot should be wiped dry and put on the heel a cotton pad soaked in bile. A compress should be placed strictly on the affected area. A cotton pad can be fixed with a bandage, after which the leg is wrapped with polyethylene, or put on a sock. Compress leave for the night. The procedure should be repeated until, until no longer painful;
- The use of fat (or animal fat). To the foot snaps a small piece of bacon and put on warm socks. You can also RUB the skin of the heel or badger fat. Instead, you can use goat fat;
- The treatment of raw potatoes. Potato is cut and tied to the patient’s heel. Left in this state overnight. For best results, potatoes can be rubbed. The resulting slurry was wrapped in cheesecloth and apply to the affected area;
- Compress of black radish. Radish rubbed on a grater or crushed in a blender. Slurry is applied to the heel and leave on all night. After 4-5 treatments the pain usually recede;
- The use of pharmaceutical turpentine. The skin of the heel as it should rubbed turpentine. After that you should put on a thin sock and top – wool. Procedure should be done every night for two weeks;
- Iodine vs heel spur. You need to take a small container, pouring a concentrated solution of iodine and place a foot. Iodine should be absorbed, therefore to withstand the foot need a few minutes. Next on the heel is overlaid with gauze, and put on a sock. Carry out the procedure recommended at least eight to ten days. To avoid burns and oblezenie skin after a course need to take a break.
Recipes based on vinegar and eggs
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
Treatment of heel spurs vinegar and egg is one of the most effective and affordable methods of treatment is bone growth.
To prepare the tools you need to prepare a small jar with lid, no larger than a glass.
If this jar, you can take an ordinary glass.
Recipe with butter
- chicken egg;
- vinegar (use as much as required in order to fill the egg), vinegar can not be taken, as it will burn the skin;
- a pack of butter.
The egg should smash into a glass or small jar (with the shell). Next, the egg is filled with vinegar. Butter melted in a water bath (boiling not necessary).
Ghee should be poured into a glass. Anything not need to interfere. Just put the lid on, wrap a towel and put in a dark place for three days. After that time, the capacity you can get, and a lot to mix. Egg layer can be removed.
How to apply:
- The resulting ointment is applied on several layers of cheesecloth and tie to the affected area. To commit compress, you can use a bandage or just wear a warm sock.
- So as not to soil the bed before the sock foot wrap with polyethylene.
- To use the cooked weight. But usually the pain go away before it ends means everything. A nice addition to the treatment becomes renewed, soft skin.
A recipe based on fat
Another recipe from heel spurs with vinegar.
- 100 g of animal fat;
- chicken egg;
- half a Cup of vinegar.
First you need to melt the fat.
The egg in this recipe is not broken, and is totally immersed in melted fat.
Further, fat and egg to pour vinegar essence.
Container tightly closed and sent in the fridge for ten days. The vinegar has dissolved the eggshell. Ten days capacity you need to get and beat mass in a blender.
How to apply:
- The heel need to steam and wipe dry.
- Ointment applied on the affected area. The foot should wrap gauze, then you can wear a warm sock.
- The compress is kept on all night. If too sensitive skin, as well as the presence of skin lesions such means cannot be used.
- But if you apply the ointment three to four weeks, the pain can be forgotten.
Please note! If it begins to climb round the skin, treatment should be briefly delayed as soon as the heel to heal, the compress needs to be done before complete healing. Significant relief begins after a few treatments.
There are many folk recipes for the treatment of heel spurs, but one of the most effective based on the use of vinegar and eggs. To prepare the tool is very easy, but you will have to wait a few days until the mixture will stand.
The procedure should be discontinued if the skin on the leg will begin to stratify. If the heel area is already damaged, you should select a different methodology.