Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis folk remedies at home
Traditional methods of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: grandmother’s recipes and tips
Chronic systemic disease of connective tissue rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune nature.
The disease leads to damage of the small joints, disruption of their function. In addition to the traditional treatment of arthritis, there are many popular ways of getting rid of him.
They are more affordable than medications and have a high degree of efficiency. Let us consider the main aspects related to the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis folk remedies .
Briefly about the disease
About the reasons of its occurrence is still unknown. Discusses the nature of autoimmune arthritis.
This means that the immune system triggers damage to the cells of the joints that leads to gradual deformation. Until now, conventional medicine knows no cause, which rebuilds the immune system. This fact considerably complicates treatment of the disease.
Characterized by inflammation of joint tissue. Usually there is a bilateral inflammation of the joints of one group. Most suffer hands, knees, joints of the neck.
The patient was worried about soreness in the joints, especially during palpation (probing). The skin over the joints reddened, noted her swelling.
The last long rest (especially at night) the patient feels stiffness, and he needs some time to «go away».
Patients notice that they have deteriorating appetite, reduced weight, develops fatigue.
Rheumatoid arthritis is characterized by «undulating» course, i.e. periods of exacerbation alternating with periods of remission.
As the disease develops joint deformity of varying severity.
The place of popular methods in the treatment of disease
Podiatrist Dikul: «the Penny product is No. 1 to restore the normal blood supply to the joints. Back and joints will be like in 18 years, enough time in the day to smear… Read more
If necessary rheumatoid arthritis is treatable at home using grandma’s tips and recipes.
Treatment is aimed at reduction of symptoms, restoration of disturbed metabolism in the joint, preventing further destruction, as well as the preservation of its functions.
Therapy of the disease should be under constant supervision of specialists. Having made the decision to be treated by folk remedies, it is first necessary to consult astrology, orthopedist, and physical therapist.
Therapy is very long, so patients need to have patience.
The main traditional methods and tools that are used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis:
- herbal medicine;
- proper nutrition;
- baths, lotions;
- homemade ointments.
Herbal teas can be used in combination with other drugs, including traditional medicine.
After regular intake of herbal decoctions and infusions of the first signs of improvement are observed after two to three weeks. Stable therapeutic effect occurs within one year after the start of treatment.
Important in folk therapy is proper nutrition. It eliminates the aggravation of the disease and slow further joint deterioration.
The use of therapeutic exercises, as well as external medicines slows the disease and contributes to the preservation of their normal functions.
People suffering from this disease, must most carefully treat your joints. They are absolutely not encouraged to run. However, to be no movement is also not recommended. You need to constantly keep in tone the muscles, ligaments,joints.
Instead of running, it is desirable to choose a slow walk in the Park, walks in the fresh air. Patients useful for swimming, but only under the condition that the water is comfortable, not cold.
It is permissible to engage in fitness, aerobics, but again without unnecessary stress.
A complex of therapeutic physical exercises
In this disease shows a complex of therapeutic physical exercises. They are encouraged to do in the morning, but they did not cause fatigue:
- In bed, slowly turning his head left and right.
- Slowly raise arms up and lower them.
- Squeeze hands and bend the fingers to the state that they slightly stiffened. This should not be a pain.
- Slowly bend your knees.
- The slow bending of knees left and right. They need to do within the limits of available movement, to avoid feeling the pain.
- Alternately lift your left and right foot.
- Being in a position on the left side, take the right leg. Repeat the same for the right side and left leg.
- Bend your arms at the elbows. Rotary motion in the shoulders. Elbows should describe rotational motion, with the maximum possible amplitude.
- Slowly raise and lower hands.
All these exercises should be repeated three to five times.
During the day a set of exercises should be repeated, gradually increasing the amount of exercise.
Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis be aware that it is strictly prohibited Smoking and drinking alcohol. These bad habits greatly complicate the course of illness and worsen the condition of the joints.
Diet in this disease should help to improve the condition of joints and not to provoke their deformation.
First and foremost, in the daily diet should contain omega-3 acids.
They have anti-inflammatory action and strengthens the joints.
The main sources of such acids are:
- fish oil;
- cod liver;
- Flaxseed oil;
- oily fish.
For the relief of symptoms of the disease is very important to consume meals that contains tryptophan.
This amino acid facilitates the course of rheumatoid arthritis.
The best sources of tryptophan are:
- soy milk;
Great value for patients have vegetables and fruits as sources of vitamins. The same applies to eggs. However, when the blood of a large number of cholesterol these products have to restrict.
It is useful to eat bread made from wheat flour or bran: these foods contain large amounts of vitamins of group B. it is also Necessary that in the menu was present vitamins D and C.
Remember that the disease often causes the following products:
- products from rye flour;
- products made of maize;
- tomatoes, peppers, potatoes;
- rich broth;
They have to limit in the diet. Food must be fractional and gentle.
Herbs used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, reduce pain and inflammation in the joint. Here are some simple recipes for cooking broths against the disease:
- Celery. Herbalists believe it to be miraculous for the treatment of the disease. Prepare fresh juice and drink it at two teaspoons three times a day.
- A decoction of tansy is an effective remedy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. The decoction is prepared thus: to one Cup of boiling water is taken 5 grams of flowers. It must be brought to the boil and leave on the fire for one minute. A glass consumed over several sessions in one day.
- For tinctures of the flowers of the sunflower take 25 grams heads with petals and pour 200 ml of alcohol. Close the container and infuse the mixture for 5 days in a dark place. Then strain and drink pain – 25 to 30 drops, three times a day.
- For compresses applied burdock. For this we need to chop the roots of plants. 4 tablespoons raw pour 8 – 9 liters of water and boil for seven minutes. The broth is cooled to room temperature. It is necessary to wet the sheet, squeeze it and wrap it the body. I’m still wrapped up with a blanket. So it is necessary to lie down for a few hours.
- A decoction of the elm must be taken inside. To prepare the broth should take a young shoot, peel it from the bark, dried and milled. The resulting powder is brewed in a tea.
- Improves joint health infusion of a grass of a Thistle. Two tablespoons chopped dry grass pour 500 ml of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes and insist. Drink half a Cup three to four times a day.
- To prepare the ointment we mix the chicken yolk, a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar and the same of turpentine. Ointment applied on the affected joints every day.
Folk remedies are a good alternative in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
They show good efficiency and practically full absence of side effects.
To achieve a therapeutic effect, you need to have patience because a folk treatment for the disease is long.
They help to preserve the joints and to prevent their defeat, physiotherapy, diet.